OEM Exhaust Manifolds

I'm in shreveport hell i realized how the hell would i get them to you will I'm using them. The power of no sleep was inevitable this morning

I have a set available, let me know what you're looking to spend.

For anyone interested, when I get back home in May/June, I'll have 2 sets of exhaust manifolds available.

I'll trade you for your headers

I do not run headers.

Where are ya located? Shipping would be your killer...

Do they look like this?:D :rock:

Uhh, Yeah. However, those look to be modified at the port opening.

If i'm reading into this right you can borrow my set and send them back when you pass. Dom will pay shipping.:D

Spare set is not for emissions. Thanks for the offer.:rock:

I have a set one of them has port match work started on

I have a spare set off of an 05. Don't really know what to ask for them. They're in perfect shape and stored in a heated room. Make me a fair offer and they're yours. I'm in 01531 if you want to check out shipping.

Im surprised people are selling them i could not give mine away lol

A lot of guys are getting them to flow really well with porting and using the extra $2000 they would have spent on headers and putting it into other mods.

That's exactly what I did. The money I would have spent on headers I spent on a lot of other mods(SCT, therm, pulley, other exhaust mods, cosmetic mods, etc)

A lot of guys are getting them to flow really well with porting and using the extra $2000 they would have spent on headers and putting it into other mods.

I understand that but im saying if you have a set laying around that means you have headers already so most likely your not gonna use them so why charge . They would just be taking up space .

I understand that but im saying if you have a set laying around that means you have headers already so most likely your not gonna use them so why charge . They would just be taking up space .

Not many people think like this bud, freebies are few and far between

Psycho1122 you are in Mesa, AZ & Sigma-Wildcat is in Laveen AZ. Meet him half way & buy him lunch. No Shipping. Win Win.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back