oem ram srt 10 hoods for sale thread

That's the minimum I would hold out for if I was in the selling mood... but I'll never sell the hood separate from my truck. GLWS!

tommyg said:
Hi Steve,
so I hear I might be able to get $500 plus shipping for my stock srt hood?
Thanks.

$700.00 for primed hood from dodge and about 300-400 for paint. If anyone wants a new hood and can afford $1200.00 go to you dealer.

Redkiller said:
Anyone have a stock SRT hood for sale in Oregon? Any color but in good condition.

I'm a couple hours away, depending where in Oregon you are. Thinking about picking up a carbon fiber hood. PM me if you're still interested.

Vman455 said:
I'm a couple hours away, depending where in Oregon you are. Thinking about picking up a carbon fiber hood. PM me if you're still interested.

I know a guy down in Oregon as well who's been looking for a hood and he'll come up and get it. If Redkiller passes, let me know when you're ready to sell and I'll let him know.

Cool--will do! It'll be in the next few weeks (swamped with work right now).

wanting to buy any srt hood in the Texas (DFW) area...would love a white one but I know its a long shot...please pm me if anybody in Texas has one for sale. Thanks - Josh

srt-10 hood for sale

Seliing a black SRT-10 hood, would ship from Phoenix AZ. $400 OBO

I'm selling mine, comes as Inferno Red. Located just south of DC.

Still looking for one!

PM me is you have one..I am in New Mexico.

Gonna sell my Venom hood or trade for an OEM srt 10 hood.

phxpoolguy PM sent...I'll be in AZ (Payson) on 8/13. I'd like to hook up with ya.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back