oem ram srt 10 hoods for sale thread

Viper where are you in South Jersey? Im in Wash Twp. Is it your hood for 500?

358ciHD said:
Still looking for one!

PM me is you have one..I am in New Mexico.

Gonna sell my Venom hood or trade for an OEM srt 10 hood.

thanks for the reply - but i really want one of tho's gen 2 hoods

thanks, if i change my mind ill let you know

if anyone is in the dallas area or willing to ship a hood let me know, my truck's in the body shop now w/ an accident so trying to find a hood asap.

Looking to get $550-600 depending on recovery of the 'Viper Powered' logo. I will ship but I have no idea how much that would cost.

I might have a silver one for sale here in Az but Im still tossing it around.:dontknow:

I'm looking to buy one before the weekend so if you have anything feel free to call or text me (903) 285-4526.

NickGuyver said:
Looking to get $550-600 depending on recovery of the 'Viper Powered' logo. I will ship but I have no idea how much that would cost.

I'm guna have to pass on that a new one from my local dealer is $628, sorry.

black oem srt-10 hood for sale. located in northern california. 450 obo pm if interested.

JAYSSRT said:
I might have a silver one for sale here in Az but Im still tossing it around.:dontknow:

If you are still tossing around the idea of selling your hood let me know, Im in AZ and can pick it up. Just shoot me a PM.

NeedInfo said:
If you are still tossing around the idea of selling your hood let me know, Im in AZ and can pick it up. Just shoot me a PM.

Will do.

Hemi noob looking for a stock viper hood( I know, I know...take a number) somewhere on the gulf coast/Louisiana area. Just putting it out there.:burnout:

anyone located in Texas that's selling theirs or wanting to trade hoods & cash??

I really need one before my truck goes in for a custom paint job so i need one ASAP!

BTW....My truck is electric blue so I know I'm pretty much out of luck for a trade/cash deal that's why I'm looking for something in driving distance to save on shipping. :D

I'm looking to get one of those Venom Series II hoods. Willing to trade. Or sell OEM hood for the right price......:banana:

ram_vs_cougar said:
I'm looking to get one of those Venom Series II hoods. Willing to trade. Or sell OEM hood for the right price......:banana:

pm sent

would like to be added to the list will be looking for a hood soon in fl....i figure if i get on the list i may be able to find one say summer next yr....lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back