oem ram srt 10 hoods for sale thread

Unfortunately I am new to the forum, and can't private message yet. How much are you guys asking for the stock SRT hood?

same here. I cant post a for sale thread on here for some reason but I am parting out my jet black '06 quad cab Srt-10. Some parts have sold but I still have many good parts left. I still have a shaved tailgate (flipped handle kit installed), complete big brake setup with master cylinder, grill shell, complete body kit, A-pillar and oem SRT-10 gauge, plus some other stuff. Let me know what you need. you can email me at [email protected]

You need 50 posts. They have done that to stop spammers.

You should be able to post a for sale thread now.

vBulletin Message
TXSRT10, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

?????????????? Its still not allowing me to post... can one of the mods unlock me somehow?

Need a hood!!!

Dont care how the paint is or the color as long as it is a good straight hood for a 06 3500 please let me know what ya have!

Last edited:
SRT10 hood needed

Anyone in the Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina and Alabama area selling a SRT10 hood. Please contact me. I'm in the Georgia area. Thanks...

I have a YF hood available in Pensacola if anyone is interested in coming to pick it up. I also just posted it on Craigslist.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    528.2 KB · Views: 38
How much are you guys getting for your stock hoods? Im thinkin of selling mine.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back