oem ram srt 10 hoods for sale thread

Wanting to get the venom hood But depending on how much i can sell my hood for? Its Red and the truck has 30k miles on it. Feel free to PM me Im in Houston Tx.
Dont have any close up at work but can send some if interested.
0_1.jpg

bike033.jpg

Looking for a Venom hood - don't care what color it is. I have a 2004 1500 QC and can trade that plus cash if interested. I am in So. Cali

Looking for a Venom hood - any color, doesn't matter.

I have a 2004 QC Hood (white) that can be added as trade + cash

I am looking immediately for a hood, I am in GA and will pick up w/ in reasonable area immediately. Prefer Red..

OEM SRT-10 NightRunner Hood for sale

I still have a 2006 SRT-10 Night Runners Hood for sale in Phoenix, AZ. It is a 10 on a scale from 1 -10. It has all the emblems on it (Viper Power) and scoop insert. Want $700.00 for it. I will ship it to any locaion in the Continental United States for $800.00 total or you pay shipping. You can also pick up.:D

Thx for the reply, I can pick a new one up locally for $600....I was just hoping to save paint money by having one close by cheaper and red.
GLWS!!

Thx for the reply, I can pick a new one up locally for $600....I was just hoping to save paint money by having one close by cheaper and red.
GLWS!!

I have a black one taking up space in my garage. I would deal a bit, and will be in Atlanta on 30 or 31 Dec, so could deliver. How about $550.

Bryan

OEM RAM SRT-10 Hood

I still have a 2006 SRT-10 Night Runners Hood for sale in Phoenix, AZ. It is a 10 on a scale from 1 -10. It has all the emblems on it (Viper Power) and scoop insert. Want $700.00 for it plus shipping. Is available for local pickup.:D

I still have a 2006 SRT-10 Night Runners Hood for sale in Phoenix, AZ. It is a 10 on a scale from 1 -10. It has all the emblems on it (Viper Power) and scoop insert. Want $700.00 for it plus shipping. Is available for local pickup.:D

What part of phoenix are you in?

Oh and what color is the hood? And do you have any pics you could pm me? Looking to get something while I still have the time off work

Last edited:
SRT-10 Night Runner Hood

Oh and what color is the hood? And do you have any pics you could pm me? Looking to get something while I still have the time off work

NeedInfo,

Pictures have been sent to your Truckin151 email address.:D

RAM SRT-10 hood for Sale

I still have a 2006 SRT-10 Night Runners Hood for sale in Phoenix, AZ. It is a 10 on a scale from 1 -10. It has all the emblems on it (Viper Power) and scoop insert. Want $700.00 for it. I will ship it to any locaion in the Continental United States for $800.00 total or you pay shipping. You can also pick up.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back