Official Houston, Texas GTG August 20th

Bump guys! Anyone else wanting to attend and caravan down with us needs to speak up! Where are all you Fckers at? Carl, Oscar, WTF?:elefant:

This is going to be an awesome GTG, we have all kinds of vehicles coming out! Make sure you pack your cameras and camcorders!!!

well hell :(:mad:

i'm out. just found out the clutch is goin south on me:(

ya'll have fun:rock::burnout::rock::burnout:

well hell :(:mad:

i'm out. just found out the clutch is goin south on me:(

ya'll have fun:rock::burnout::rock::burnout:

Bring the parts to the house on the way down Carl, we can do it in NO TIME!! I have much experience and all the tools.:D I'm serious too.:rock:

Better bring this >>>>
image.php

Ok kids, make sure you get plenty of sleep, check out those vehicle before heading out. If your still on the fence on weather or not your coming, grow a pair and come out. You have less than 24 hrs to get your shit in gear!

Bring the parts to the house on the way down Carl, we can do it in NO TIME!! I have much experience and all the tools.:D I'm serious too.:rock:

i know your serious:rock: thanks man:rock:

thats the prob. don't have the parts.

bled, rebled & rebled again. seems a bit better. get her to temp & jump on her still slips & stinks

be gettin with Stinker, as soon as he gets back, & get everything comin:rock:

Give me a call Scotty when you guys get close, you got my number in the PM

Hey guys just hear about this a little late, can someone fill me In on details. Going to be comming from College Station where and what time to meet? Thanks Chad

Hey guys just hear about this a little late, can someone fill me In on details. Going to be comming from College Station where and what time to meet? Thanks Chad

the guys from waco will be coming straight through college station when were close we can shoot you a text and find a meeting place. Shoot me a PM with your number

Actually it would be better for you to meet us in Caldwell or Somerville as we'll come down 36/190 into Sealy. We can meet at a store an caravan down from there. Be great to have ya bud.

Actually it would be better for you to meet us in Caldwell or Somerville as we'll come down 36/190 into Sealy. We can meet at a store an caravan down from there. Be great to have ya bud.

see good thing i aint driving.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back