100_3263.jpg

100_3317.jpg

100_3319.jpg

100_3320.jpg

100_3327.jpg

100_3328.jpg

100_3329.jpg

100_3331.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA I had the same happen to me with my RC. Man I loved the truck but sure hated all the issues. I had to get longer bolts since the threads fucked up. I would check them every so often and they would always be loose even with locktite added. Im sure if you shift casually you wont have a problem but I drove the shit out of mine. Oh and the minivan will be ready. I wasnt happy with my times at all so by the Temple GTG I will be ready. :rock:

ss-smiley.gif

i think i'm just gonna weld the handle on, can't think of a reason i need to take it off?:dontknow: you not happy with your times? hell i couldn't even make a full pass so i was pretty ticked off myself:mad:

i think i'm just gonna weld the handle on, can't think of a reason i need to take it off?:dontknow: you not happy with your times? hell i couldn't even make a full pass so i was pretty ticked off myself:mad:

Yeah I was going to weld mine too but ended up putting a few cable clamps on there till I could get to it. Yeah man i usually run mid 12s and for some reason it was just off.:dontknow:

Nice pics man! Except my chipped ass, grasshopper infested bumper.

Yeah, I wished the night ended with all running top notch. I really only wanted another pass or two and I heated those tires nicely on that last one:D

Nice pics man! Except my chipped ass, grasshopper infested bumper.

Yeah, I wished the night ended with all running top notch. I really only wanted another pass or two and I heated those tires nicely on that last one:D

sure wish wade would hurry up with the vids already:elefant:

Yeah you wanna see my ujoint shattering footage huh?
Fotunately Wade left the camera in my truck;) Gotta get it back to him so he can post them.:D

no i have the camera just i left the damn bag which happens to have the cable to hook it to the PC in it lol

The man has no memory after 4am, LOL. Shoulda seen his cowboy boot wearing ass running alongside I 35 chasing me down for his cell phone. Then left his camera bag?:elefant:

The man has no memory after 4am, LOL. Shoulda seen his cowboy boot wearing ass running alongside I 35 chasing me down for his cell phone. Then left his camera bag?:elefant:

Haha, did he fall asleep and drool all over your truck?:drool:

Ok guys, Im checking in. Glad you got home safe Scotty. I was just waiting for that phone call to come get you :) This was a good time despite the driveshaft issue. I have a few pics to post a little later. The next day my A/C went out in the house so thats why you guys havent heard from me. Anyways, I did a best 12.79 @ 113, the car performed great, I guess lowering the car eliminated the wheel hop, but still spins in 2nd, 60' times were 2.2-2.0 all night. I actually got phone calls from people not even at the track calling me about my car. We have to do this again sometime, its great to know that the Texas VTCOA guys can still get together even if some of us no longer have our trucks!

Thanks for the wishes man. Made it home smoother than the ride down. I told Wade something wasn't right with my straps as they were letting the u joint caps walk. Maybe I stretched the cheap fuckers at the track a couple weeks ago and they just detonated this time out? Felt nice to hit the bed at 6:30 Sunday morn. Nicer to hit MY bed.:rock:
Think we need to start preparing for the Centex GTG again for at least end of September.:dontknow:

maybe I can get this "minivan" to join us in Temple....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6d6ZydIYPU]Roll Racing 9 - World's Fastest TBSS, 454LSX C6Z06, 2009 GT500, C5Z06s, CTSV and more - YouTube[/ame]

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back