Official July 2008 Truck of The Month...Enter / Nominate Here!!

Current Nominee's

bikertat
RAM82A1
GriffsSRT
SRTBrad-Accepted
Tidnab
Whitsnake - Accepted

I'll put the poll up on the 25th

VJ

:dontknow: Was a TOTM poll set up yet? I didn't see one. Right now I can't see pictures where I am so there's no hurry. I will be able to see them later today.

Big Worm said:
yea he said he would post the poll in the 25 or something like that

:embarassed:Opps! I did read that before.... MY BAAAAAD! My inability to figure out the correct date and time just reared its ugly head again. I was thinking we're passed the 25th already. :eek: I can't wait to get back home.

Well...Although I do like all the nominees' trucks, I think there is one more to be considered..The one with the 1st Roe on it (I think), Way overdue for some recognition for his technical expertise, one of the (ahem) oldest members on here, and the official 1st member of the 14 second club...none other than the one the only, Prof..."Plan the work, work the plan.."

Sorry, I got no pics of his truck..

Current Nominee's

bikertat
RAM82A1
GriffsSRT
SRTBrad-Accepted
Tidnab
Whitsnake - Accepted
Prof

ViperJeff said:
You know I will decline
Since Jeffy and Loosey are party poopers, I gotta go with Prof :rock:

Roy has a very nice truck (even if it is a 14 sec. black one) - woot, woot, woot :D :D :D
:rock:

Wifey said:
Since Jeffy and Loosey are party poopers, I gotta go with Prof :rock:

Roy has a very nice truck (even if it is a 14 sec. black one) - woot, woot, woot :D :D :D
:rock:

Loosey thanks you for the nomination, but she says she's been in 3 TOTM polls and adding all the votes for her together would still place her last. She perfectly understands where she rates.

Besides, she has the coolest gift ever received through this community, right Turtle :D

Jeff

ViperJeff said:
Loosey thanks you for the nomination, but she says she's been in 3 TOTM polls and adding all the votes for her together would still place her last. She perfectly understands where she rates.

Besides, she has the coolest gift ever received through this community, right Turtle :D

Jeff

Awe! Thank you Jeff. I just wanted to do something special to show my appreciation!

If you could though - I would love if you could take a pic and send it my way. The guy that helped me design it wanted to see it, but I had sent if off before he had a chance :D

:rock: :rock: :rock:

I will do that

What a nice gesture Riff!

But I am going to decline at this point. She is motorless (and after all isn't the engine about 80% of these trucks) until about Friday, and I am in the process of a full redo of sorts...with Wifey's help, visual and power, and maybe a complete re-paint in the next couple of months...

Besides it is just a 14 second grocery getter, driven by a shriveled up old absent minded professor.

Buncha party poopers out there :p :p :p

Hmmmm, I will wait for the official poll and see who is gonna hang in there :rock:

Prof said:
What a nice gesture Riff!

But I am going to decline at this point. She is motorless (and after all isn't the engine about 80% of these trucks) until about Friday, and I am in the process of a full redo of sorts...with Wifey's help, visual and power, and maybe a complete re-paint in the next couple of months...

Besides it is just a 14 second grocery getter, driven by a shriveled up old absent minded professor.

Have to disagree Prof. The people make the truck, not the engine... You deserve it whether or not your truck is put together. You are a huge contributer to this forum in more ways than just trucks!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back