Official July 2008 Truck of The Month...Enter / Nominate Here!!

amtrucker22 said:
Have to disagree Prof. The people make the truck, not the engine... You deserve it whether or not your truck is put together. You are a huge contributer to this forum in more ways than just trucks!
Okay, maybe he will listen to LOGIC :dontknow: :dontknow:

If so, I'm going with Prof :rock:

amtrucker22 said:
Have to disagree Prof. The people make the truck, not the engine... You deserve it whether or not your truck is put together. You are a huge contributer to this forum in more ways than just trucks!

That is the very nicest way to say: "Roy you are so full of B.S,!" And there some here that would prefer that I just have heart failure and get it over with!

Current Nominee's

bikertat
RAM82A1
GriffsSRT
SRTBrad-Accepted
Tidnab
Whitsnake - Accepted
Prof - Declined

hmm..Roy, as you might recall, we have nominated people who dont even HAVE trucks anymore..doesnt matter whether its running or not..still have or not..kinda disappointed you would decline..I guess I just sont understand the thinking behind it..You and Jeff are 2 of the most active members on the site..Why would you decline nomination?..You get a shirt, you get to see your truck on the front page for a few weeks, and people give you an attaboy, then we all move on..whats the big deal?..lol..Am I just being dense here? Is it really more complicated than this?,,Is there some secret obligation to fly to Arizona and be Mikeys love toy for a week or something?..

Is Mikey accepting volunteers?

I thought his dance card was full:dontknow: :dontknow:

It's up to you Roy

This would be the picture

DSC_0024.jpg

While I would love to see Bikertat's or Brad's black RC

I REALLY WANT TO SEE A PC OF DOM'S (505) DYNO SHEET...WE DONT NEED A PIC OF A TRUCK WE NEED A PIC OF 1200RWHP/1250RWTQ:rock:

BurntRubber said:
While I would love to see Bikertat's or Brad's black RC

I REALLY WANT TO SEE A PC OF DOM'S (505) DYNO SHEET...WE DONT NEED A PIC OF A TRUCK WE NEED A PIC OF 1200RWHP/1250RWTQ:rock:

Thanks Burnt...and everyone else...I appreciate it :rock: I will accept, but I feel bad since I don't post much and that I'm selling the truck....I am working now putting the truck up on Ebay as I write this.....
This is the pic I would use:
burnout12.jpg

Last edited:
Prof said:
Love it when Whitesnake takes my back!

you like that baby, does that feel good? ooooppppssssss wrong thread!!!!

yeah Prof, i got your back!!!lol :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :D :D :D

DSCN0534.jpg
JEFF I SENT YOU A P.M WHILE BACK. SORRY FOR THE CAPS IM AT WORK

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back