Official July 2008 Truck of The Month...Enter / Nominate Here!!

ViperJeff

Misanthrope
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The way it works, is you can 'nominate' a fellow member for the VTCoA TOTM, either he/she can accept or decline. The member OR the nominee must post a pic (preferably 600x600 max) of the Truck. Got to have something to show in the poll and it would be great if all the pics were the same size

This months TOTM is being Sponsored by FATJACK - B'Creative Monogramming

FATJACK will provide the winner with an official VTCOA TOTM Polo Shirt :rock:
1207057920891-1951079196.jpeg

http://bcreativemonogramming.com

Post up pics, mod list, and any info here for consideration for the July 2008 Truck of The Month!!

So lets see them Trucks

VJ:D

You know I will decline

ViperJeff said:
You know I will decline
I second the nominateion - LOOSEY has to decline :p :p :p

I would like to nominate RAM82A1, Chris Ruda's absolutely perfect C/E 2005 R/C, white w/ blue stripes. I do not have any pictures of it right now but maybe Jimi will find one and post it up for me.

Last edited:
FATJACK said:
I would like to nominate RAM82A1, Chris Ruda's absolutely perfect C/E 2005 R/C, white w/ blue stripes. I do not have any pictures of it right now but maybe Jimi will find one and post it up for me.

Chris' truck IS great! And to give him some competition, I nominate GriffsSRT (Mark). Mark's truck is sweet with all that chrome!!

DSC04965-1.jpg

Sorry, I don't have a better pic right now.

SRTBrad

I'm going to the WEST side for this month. SRTBrad has the baddest looking 06 RC. It's black, black wheels, black tails. I just saw a pic of it the other day parked by a sign that says "Police Parking Only". Awesome pic! Could someone post it for me? That is my nomination!

ViperJeff said:
The way it works, is you can 'nominate' a fellow member for the VTCoA TOTM, either he/she can accept or decline. The member OR the nominee must post a pic (preferably 600x600 max) of the Truck. Got to have something to show in the poll and it would be great if all the pics were the same size

This months TOTM is being Sponsored by FATJACK - B'Creative Monogramming

FATJACK will provide the winner with an official VTCOA TOTM Polo Shirt :rock:
1207057920891-1951079196.jpeg

http://bcreativemonogramming.com[/URL

Post up pics, mod list, and any info here for consideration for the July 2008 Truck of The Month!!

So lets see them Trucks
VJ:D

a p.m was sent to you :rock: :)

Django said:
I nominate bikertat's awesome truck....

D

What a great inspirational gesture!

Bikertat needs some help...he wants to get back into nursing school...and his truck meets every appearance and performance criteria to be on the front page of our home...

Great idea Tim...your heart and mind are always in the right place.

Roy

Current Nominee's

bikertat
RAM82A1
GriffsSRT
SRTBrad-Accepted
Tidnab

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back