Official June 2008 Truck of The Month...Enter / Nominate Here!!

Body shop? I have to get my tailgate painted anyway so was thinking of saving up the extra dough.

You should def. make it! The interior is sweet! I love the overhead console.
Are those W7's behing your back? I bet they beat your brains out. My kind of music - WIDE ASS OPEN!

EMT/SRT said:
You should def. make it! The interior is sweet! I love the overhead console.
Are those W7's behing your back? I bet they beat your brains out. My kind of music - WIDE ASS OPEN!

Those are actually W6s.. The W7s had magnets that were really.. REALLY oversized. I wanted two 12s so I had to go with W6... If I went with W7 JLs I would have to go with one. As for the overhead console that was custom built with carbon fiber and black vinyl..

And I'm sure I'll have to do the box over since I don't use that CD changer anymore... Sooo the design is definately going to change likely involving some plexiglass and motorized amp rack in the mix.

Venom Power said:
And I'm sure I'll have to do the box over since I don't use that CD changer anymore... Sooo the design is definately going to change likely involving some plexiglass and motorized amp rack in the mix.
you better not show up in pcb,fl i might steal them wheels, man those are bad azzzz:rock:

Well, this is going to be a hell of a month

Eddie102870 - Accepted
portlandsrt - Accepted
JAYSSRT - Self Nominated
Wifey
Blackviper - Self Nominated
NBT - decline
505'sFastestViper
SANCHOBA - Accepted
Stanimal - Self Nominated
Georgia Ken
Venom Power - Self Nominated

This is the list so far. Anyone else in and is there anyone that would like to wait for another month

VJ

Venom Power said:
What does "accepted" mean? Does it mean we have to confirm?

Because you nominated yourself you've already accepted :eek:

Those that get nominated by someone else has the right to decline (only fair) or accept. If I get more nominations than will fit in a poll, I will use the Accepted and Self Nominated first and/or use the order in which the nominations were posted

Hope that helps

Side Note: It also depends on wether a photo has been supplied. No Photo, means declined

VJ:D

I will accept :rock:

Denise, I am scared. What is going on?

The sun is out, AND it's the A.M. hours.!!!! Is the world coming to an end?

:D :D

P.S. I still hate you.

Roz-SRT said:
Denise, I am scared. What is going on?

The sun is out, AND it's the A.M. hours.!!!! Is the world coming to an end?

:D :D

P.S. I still hate you.

Let me start off by saying, I still hate you, too :rock: :rock: :D :D ;) :marchmellow: I been keepin bankers hours lately :dontknow: :dontknow: It keeps everyone guessing :p :p :D

. . . Had me going! Congrats on the nomination! :rock:

Roz-SRT said:
. . . Had me going! Congrats on the nomination! :rock:
I have no hopes of winning, but I still accept :p :D :rock: :congrats:

I decline...even though no one nominated me...just seemed to be a good strategy.

Current List

Eddie102870 - Accepted
portlandsrt - Accepted
JAYSSRT - Self Nominated
Wifey - Accepted
Blackviper - Self Nominated
NBT - declined
505'sFastestViper
SANCHOBA - Accepted
Stanimal - Self Nominated
Georgia Ken
Venom Power - Self Nominated
Prof - Declined (Does anyone every say yes to you any more?)

This is the list so far. Anyone else in and is there anyone that would like to wait for another month

VJ

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back