Official June 2008 Truck of The Month...Enter / Nominate Here!!

ViperJeff

Misanthrope
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The way it works, is you can 'nominate' a fellow member for the VTCoA TOTM, either he/she can accept or decline. The member OR the nominee must post a pic (preferably 600x600 max) of the Truck. Got to have something to show in the poll and it would be great if all the pics were the same size

This months TOTM is being Sponsored by FATJACK

FATJACK will provide the winner with an official VTCOA TOTM Polo Shirt :rock:

Post up pics, mod list, and any info here for consideration for the June 2008 Truck of The Month!!

So lets see them Trucks

VJ:D

Let hope this works :eek:

Last edited:
Awesome of you Jack! My nomination is for Eddie's Ram. I don't have any pics of his truck on my laptop, but it is badass. He has done so much to it but yet it still looks great! Someone help a brother out and post some of Eddie's truck if you got em. Eddie, don't be shy, post some new ones.

ViperJeff said:
Cool! :rock:

Picture? :dontknow:

ehh
0504080048.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have any pics but it's frickin time for a west coast Representative I can think of no other trucks that is more prestine except for maybe Joey Mags and his still has bubble wrap on it. :p I nominate one of the Dirty Dozen...........Wifey :rock: :rock: Jeffy help me out with some frickin pics please :eek:

So are you nominating Wifey? or Joey?

VJ

Wifey

:D

Proof that Wifey's Ride is No Garage Queen

Last edited:
Hey thanks Mikey :D :rock:

and Jeffy, you coulda washed it before you posted that pic! :p :p :p damned Bakersfield dirt anyways :rock:

That would be a first. A near stock garage queen as TOTM??? :D ;) Notice she still has the stock dealer sticker in the windshield. :D :rock: :D :rock:

And Mikey, Jerry said EFF OFF dillweed :D

Wifey's ride is still a cherry! And I am not talking about Jerry, I mean the big red one, ahhhh, maybe I should start over on this post...but it takes so long...

Jerry is well used and abused, but the big red gal - she's a cherry :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back