~!@//---Official VTCOA Logo Contest--\\~!@

gotsmart: I gotta say, I like those man. :rock:

I will try to make some more submissions tonight when I get home. I'm kind -of at a blank . . .

Patrick, we looking for an internet banner, or sticker/decal/embroidery idea? Or more of a "screen press" t-shirt idea?

I guess what I am asking, we looking for 2D, something easier to convert into stickers and such.
Or something more dimensional, with overlapping color and attention getting?

WAZZSUP said:
Guys....I'd put a watermark on your posted pics before we see them being sold on e-bay by tinta*s*.............
good point bro.:rock: :rock:

WAZZSUP said:
Guys....I'd put a watermark on your posted pics before we see them being sold on e-bay by tinta*s*.............

Good point my friend!

FYI, if my design is chosen, VTCOA will then have the rights to it. . . Only fair.

Yeah i like these.. 2nd one is fav and some of the bottom ones

iwantmysrt said:
Let me ask the "Power's That Be" this. Are you wanting a new banner for the site? Or something more "2D" that can be printed onto T-shirts and made into stickers and such. I thought we wanted something more along the lines of the later.

Again, here are all my submissions: Maybe more to come, after I get a little insight on which direction to go. . .

vtcoalogo.jpg

vtcoalogo-Model001.jpg

vtcoalogo-Model002.jpg

vtcoalogo-Model003.jpg

vtcoalogohead.jpg

vtcoalogo3.jpg

Nuther, I don't care for it so much, but its not up to me.

iwantmysrt said:
FYI, if my design is chosen, VTCOA will then have the rights to it. . . Only fair.
That's standard operating procedure when designing logos for clients. Full rights and ownership get transferred to the client upon completion. :)

Roz-SRT said:

That one on the bottom is SICK as well. :rock: (Would match my "Sneaky Pete" badges I'm putting on the whip. ;) ) Maybe you could try it without the little "upside-down" fang on the left side? :dontknow:

Great work, RoZ... :burnout:

Last edited:
OK, I think we have decided where we were going to go with this. The decision has came down to 2 ....

a poll will be posted!

Thanks

Patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back