Ohio Michigan Indiana....spring gtg!!

So, I gotta know. Do all your guys trucks have that annoying engine ticking? I mean, I know these are loud engines, but there's one soloist that really gets on my nerves.

So, I gotta know. Do all your guys trucks have that annoying engine ticking? I mean, I know these are loud engines, but there's one soloist that really gets on my nerves.

Does it "Tick" under load?
At idle they do "Tick" a little, that's why I put on an aftermarket exhaust. Nice rumble!:rock:

It ticks only at idle. I have a magnaflow and you can clearly hear one tick... Tick... Tick... At red lights and such. It's loudest inside.

On another note, I was gonna bring my other half with the drag car, but she crashed the fucking thing this afternoon. So I'm pretty irritated today. Safe to say I don't want her around at all right now...

On another note, I was gonna bring my other half with the drag car, but she crashed the fucking thing this afternoon. So I'm pretty irritated today. Safe to say I don't want her around at all right now...

what did she crash? Even if your upset with her is she ok?

I have a sleeper 2006 grand marquis. Forged 5.4 lightning swap with a t-56 stuffed under there. It has 325/40/20 rears on it. She hit one of those parking lot concrete posts doing like 10 mph because she turned waaaay to sharp. The entire rear end of the car is all messed up. The tire caught the edge but the car kept going - axle stayed put. Total damage;
Drive shaft u-joint, control arms, watts link, axle, ring and pinion gears, 2 American racing 20" wheels, 2 rear tires... And the kicker... I painted it last week. It was perfect. Needless to say she barely felt the collision. But I have a 6k bill for a parking lot bump. I don't even understand how all this happened...

I have a sleeper 2006 grand marquis. Forged 5.4 lightning swap with a t-56 stuffed under there. It has 325/40/20 rears on it. She hit one of those parking lot concrete posts doing like 10 mph because she turned waaaay to sharp. The entire rear end of the car is all messed up. The tire caught the edge but the car kept going - axle stayed put. Total damage;
Drive shaft u-joint, control arms, watts link, axle, ring and pinion gears, 2 American racing 20" wheels, 2 rear tires... And the kicker... I painted it last week. It was perfect. Needless to say she barely felt the collision. But I have a 6k bill for a parking lot bump. I don't even understand how all this happened...

Dude that sucks!!!!

Dang, thats really sucks. Looks like shes working for you for free for quite awhile.

Had a good time, meeting everyone and thanks to Paul for the hospitality.
Chilling at Quaker Steak having a Yuengling.

Awesome time!!!!......thanks for making the trip guys!!.....look forward to the nats!!....Allways love cookin for everybody!!.....8 7-sevens deep at this wedding recpetion now and ready for some couch time!!!

I just got home. I definitely get the long haul award for this one guys! Thanks for having me and the food was great! Look forward to the next one! Pics to follow!

nice meeting you guys.. here are some pics....

Attachments

• IMG_1231a.jpg
    IMG_1231a.jpg
    301.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1211a.jpg
    IMG_1211a.jpg
    423.6 KB · Views: 14

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back