Ohio Michigan Indiana....spring gtg!!

I voted for Jim Carlson...no way I could stomach either dem or rep nomination!!..After much thought instead of not voting I decided this was my best bet!!....

PS..it wouldn't be (back east) unless you are only speaking to thoes west of ohio chris

Attachments

• jimcarlson.jpg
    jimcarlson.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
I voted for Jim Carlson...no way I could stomach either dem or rep nomination!!..After much thought instead of not voting I decided this was my best bet!!....

PS..it wouldn't be (back east) unless you are only speaking to thoes west of ohio chris

Bro, I'm from AZ/CO. Anywhere east of Kansas is "back east". You all healed up from the four wheel accident, Paul?

Lets hope the weather clears up and we get some warmer temps and lots of sunshine. Forcast so far is in the low 70's and overcast for Saturday.

Super wash 5517 west Alexis road Sylvania Ohio 43560..Meet here 9am, show is about 5 miles from there...does this work??

Last edited:
Car wash @ 9 am sounds good. I can only stay till noon though. I will take a rain check on the bar b q......

I will most certainly be there, though 9am might be an hour to early for me to get going! I'll try man, but I'm in. I'm also gonna bring one on those 2+ qt amsoil filters I was hyping up as a high cap filter mod to get some thoughts on it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back