Ohio Michigan Indiana....spring gtg!!

OK guys here we go!!!!! Saturday may 18 Downtown Sylvania Ohio ( just west of Toledo)...Car show registration at 10 am....show till 2...Then head West to my place for a BBQ....After the show till??....Sausage burgers and fixins on me..BYOB if you want....hotel 10 mins from my house or bring a tent!!!

If your in post up I'll add ya to the new list!!

The list

1. Mopar or no car...wauseon oh
2. JaysSrt10 vermillion oh
3. Scottrobinson ontario
4. Pirana131313
5. Gutsygecko Youngstown oh
6. streetwedg toledo oh
7. phillic temperance mi

bumpski guys....anyone else?!?!?!

OK guys here we go!!!!! Saturday may 18 Downtown Sylvania Ohio ( just west of Toledo)...Car show registration at 10 am....show till 2...Then head West to my place for a BBQ....After the show till??....Sausage burgers and fixins on me..BYOB if you want....hotel 10 mins from my house or bring a tent!!!

The list

3. Scottrobinson ontario
4. Pirana131313
6. streetwedg toledo oh
7. phillic temperance mi

Ok. let's try to get to 10, just 3 more to step up.

i have to see.... if i get new rear tires im down, but as of now i hit a rock or something doing a burnout and it took a nice little chunk to cords and they are at 1/32 as it is. i am a maybe still i will see.

The list

3. Scottrobinson ontario
4. Pirana131313
6. streetwedg toledo oh
7. phillic temperance mi
8. Jefffromjeffco (maybe)

The list

3. Scottrobinson ontario
4. Pirana131313
6. streetwedg toledo oh
7. phillic temperance mi

Anyone else?!?!

The list

3. Scottrobinson ontario
4. Pirana131313
6. streetwedg toledo oh
7. phillic temperance mi
9. Badrambake

I'm still in. Putting the caltracs on Tuesday. Just finished the magnaflow and 2/4 lowering kit today. Throttle body was done yesterday. Can you find us a place to wash our trucks before the show? Mines gonna look like I just drive 300 miles to get to the meet...

I'm still in. Putting the caltracs on Tuesday. Just finished the magnaflow and 2/4 lowering kit today. Throttle body was done yesterday. Can you find us a place to wash our trucks before the show? Mines gonna look like I just drive 300 miles to get to the meet...

I'll get ya an address of the nearest car wash....

Your taking the pike obviously?....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back