Ohio Michigan Indiana....spring gtg!!

Decent size car show downtown Sylvania Ohio may 18th...if we decide on a barby at my house we could hit that show up first!!!

Show 10-2 I went 2 years ago to this show and it was great....didn't go last year but I was told it was kinda small, I think it rained that day..

OK guys here we go!!!!! Saturday may 18 Downtown Sylvania Ohio ( just west of Toledo)...Car show registration at 10 am....show till 2...Then head West to my place for a BBQ....After the show till??....Sausage burgers and fixins on me..BYOB if you want....hotel 10 mins from my house or bring a tent!!!

If your in post up I'll add ya to the new list!!

The list

1. Mopar or no car...wauseon oh
2. JaysSrt10 vermillion oh
3. Scottrobinson ontario
4. Pirana131313
5. Gutsygecko Youngstown oh

Last edited:
Sorry no can do, I will be flying back in from Colombia.....:D It's Not what you think, lol!!!

Add me to the list for now, although that weekend has historically been very busy for me. (University ending the next week) If I make it ill bring the other half and she'll bring my drag car.

Toledo would be great. I work in Toledo everyday. Count me in.

OK guys here we go!!!!! Saturday may 18 Downtown Sylvania Ohio ( just west of Toledo)...Car show registration at 10 am....show till 2...Then head West to my place for a BBQ....After the show till??....Sausage burgers and fixins on me..BYOB if you want....hotel 10 mins from my house or bring a tent!!!

If your in post up I'll add ya to the new list!!

The list

1. Mopar or no car...wauseon oh
2. JaysSrt10 vermillion oh
3. Scottrobinson ontario
4. Pirana131313
5. Gutsygecko Youngstown oh

Bump!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back