Ohio Michigan Indiana....spring gtg!!

OK guys here we go!!!!! Saturday may 18 Downtown Sylvania Ohio ( just west of Toledo)...Car show registration at 10 am....show till 2...Then head West to my place for a BBQ....After the show till??....Sausage burgers and fixins on me..BYOB if you want....hotel 10 mins from my house or bring a tent!!!

If your in post up I'll add ya to the new list!!

The list

1. Mopar or no car...wauseon oh
2. JaysSrt10 vermillion oh
3. Scottrobinson ontario
4. Pirana131313
5. Gutsygecko Youngstown oh
6. streetwedg toledo oh
7. phillic temperance mi

Last edited:
EVERYONES INVITED.....even you!!!

I always knew you were a sweetheart ;) That would be a hell of a ride for sure, like 11-12 hours I think. If I can get a few more of the guys in my area on the bandwagon I would do it. Convoy like you said. I dont think I have that kind of "convincing" power just yet tho, we'll see :dontknow:

I always knew you were a sweetheart ;) That would be a hell of a ride for sure, like 11-12 hours I think. If I can get a few more of the guys in my area on the bandwagon I would do it. Convoy like you said. I dont think I have that kind of "convincing" power just yet tho, we'll see :dontknow:

bought my truck in neuton nc...9 hrs to my door!!

Are we goin to meet up somewhere first or just meet at the car show and go from there? if we meet up first we might be able to park together

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back