oil catch can smoking!

1fast10 said:
fireboy you should start a thread on your truck and what all it takes to get it right....
That would actually be a cool thread.

I plann on it! Ive already done alot! Runs great with minor issues id like to fix before they become big!!

Like I said before.... Its no longer considered a JH product.. One major change was the custom turbo headers that i just had DLM make that ran me $10,000;..... Not a typo!!!!! lol

Didnt you have some transmission issues a little while back? What happened with that?

Keep in mind the headers are 321 stainless welded with344 wire. he used 321 burns stainless collectors, relocated the battery, fuse box, custom made oil feed lines. The turbos now sit up even with the intake mannifold and front of the motor so they practically slapp you in the face when you open the hood! he practically had to redesgn the whole turbo set uo and made new 3" down pipes

That must have gotten leaked out from doug to alex or something!!! yeah but i bought a full built suncoast tranny that rocks from Stinker~! Gave me a hell of a deal!!! Once again thanks Tony!!!

Jfireboy1 said:
Keep in mind the headers are 321 stainless welded with344 wire. he used 321 burns stainless collectors, relocated the battery, fuse box, custom made oil feed lines. The turbos now sit up even with the intake mannifold and front of the motor so they practically slapp you in the face when you open the hood! he practically had to redesgn the whole turbo set uo and made new 3" down pipes

post some pics...i wana see another turbo truck thats not dom's:D :D

Is that yours !? Or one you wish you had!! lmao! Who did the set up

Mine, one of the first, eddies will look just like it, the engine in miine is out, lost the main bearins in mine, but its still a grocery getter beater:p

My turbos sit more level to the top of the intake and even with the front. My filters sit in direct line with the slots in the front grill. Post some pics hopefully this week

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back