OK, I'm Back

I too am glad you are sticking around. Still thinking about that trip to Colorado?

good decision BOB :rock: :rock: and as a boss here you don't have to explain why you interact sometimes ....no wonder seeing the bunch of criminals here , especially those dirty dozen.......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

belgiumbarry said:
good decision BOB :rock: :rock: and as a boss here you don't have to explain why you interact sometimes ....no wonder seeing the bunch of criminals here , especially those dirty dozen.......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Dirty Dozen are no longer a dozen.:(

Silverback said:
The Dirty Dozen are no longer a dozen.:(
I think they were replaced by the Righteous Brothers, or the good the bad and the fugly :D

Wifey said:
I think they were replaced by the Righteous Brothers, or the good the bad and the fugly :D

Well in that case I'm still in the group, as I'm the fugly one. :eek:

How's my little girl and her Yetti doing?:dontknow:

Silverback said:
Well in that case I'm still in the group, as I'm the fugly one. :eek:

How's my little girl and her Yetti doing?:dontknow:
Well, so far ok, how you been Dad :dontknow:

wyoramsrt-10 said:
I too am glad you are sticking around. Still thinking about that trip to Colorado?
Ain't gonna happen. Should be pulling out now, but nobody wants to ride, they're taking cars up. The ride was what I was looking forward to, not the swap meet. And from what I saw the forecast wasn't too bad for Denver in February.

OCBob said:
I am going to give it one more shot as a moderator. But, I don't know how happy any of you are going to be with that decision, cause things are going to change.

No amount of disrespect towards any member will be tolerated from here on out. Too much of that has been going on.

I have been a mod here since pretty much the beginning, and I have never banned a user (other than those useless spammers). That record is now history. Today I am banning a member for a week. I feel as if I was left with no choice.

This member jumped into the middle of a thread to bash another member, going as far as saying "f you". That is not acceptable.

Each case will be handled on it's own merits, but I will have the final say, hope that doesn't scare any of you too bad. I always thought I should be a judge anyway LOL.

All I am saying is treat folks with respect, if you can't then don't interact with them at all. If you find that you can't keep your mouth shut and you have to denigrate someone, you will find that there are consequences. As I stated earlier, I have no plans on this place becoming the NFFF, but I also will not allow it to become the Alley.

Bottom line, if you can't follow the few rules here then you can find somewhere else to hang out. Have fun, mess with your buddies, speak your opinions, but do it all with respect.

Glad you came back as a mod and really glad to read this.The attitude/mindset of the "Alley" is definitely NOT what we want here. Thanks , man !!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back