OK Who's been on this forum the longest? Oldest Join Dates!!!

My post count is actually my member number. Somehow the numbers were switched at birth......

D

505'sFastestViper. said:
i have been here since day one me and jack and patrick put this all together!!!!! dont let the member number fool you!!!!
Did you use your fictitious "Burrito Boy" name to sign up:dontknow: :D :D :D

OK that makes sense now, I went over there to post my Paxton for sale, and I mentioned I was from here, and they yanked my post!!! I had to reword, and repost it, OK now it makes sense.

robwclark said:
OK that makes sense now, I went over there to post my Paxton for sale, and I mentioned I was from here, and they yanked my post!!! I had to reword, and repost it, OK now it makes sense.

No one yanked your post....

Django said:
My post count is actually my member number. Somehow the numbers were switched at birth......

D

Untrue......

Your my polar opposite

I have been here for awhile, I was also at the NFFF. I remember when this site started, And met Patrick soon after. I did not join for some time because i was computer illiterate. I am still not to hot on the computer.:( But i love this place.:rock:

Member #6 :D .............. yep, it has a nice ring to it :rock:

Oh yeah, I was still not banned so i was sending members here by P.M. did i mention how i love this place?:p

FATJACK said:
The forum was 3 mos. old when I joined...8-23-06
Old guys are slow :p :p :p :D :D :rock:

JRSVIPR said:
I have been here for awhile, I was also at the NFFF. I remember when this site started, And met Patrick soon after. I did not join for some time because i was computer illiterate. I am still not to hot on the computer.:( But i love this place.:rock:
you are hilarious :D :dontknow: :dontknow: :rock: :rock: Besides being computer illiterate and still not hot on a computer :p :p :p :marchmellow:

JRSVIPR said:
Oh yeah, I was still not banned so i was sending members here by P.M. did i mention how i love this place?:p
I'm telling efool you were recruiting behind the scenes :eek: :D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back