OK Who's been on this forum the longest? Oldest Join Dates!!!

Wifey said:
you are hilarious :D :dontknow: :dontknow: :rock: :rock: Besides being computer illiterate and still not hot on a computer :p :p :p :marchmellow:
You left out Old.:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Most of the old timers joined in May 2006.....

Most of those folks were defectors from the NFFF.... I joined over there in early '04...

Got my truck late Dec 03 or Jan 04..... can't recall. (it is #131)....

D

Last edited:
FATJACK said:
No doubt, but I am cute with my pants down...:p :p
Alrighty then, I'll have to take your word for it, cuz I hope I will never have first hand knowledge :D :D :D

robwclark said:
Hey that might be racist and get you in trouble, watch it now boy! :) :) :) :) :)
Boy could be kinda racist, too :D :dontknow: :p :D

JRSVIPR said:
You left out Old.:p :p :p :p :p :p :p
edit:

computer illiterate
still not hot on a computer
OLD

............. :p :p :p

Ahh the good ol days.l

Actually met up with Patrick from the other site. I was in sales so i would occasionally meet up with Patrick down in SD at a restaruant here n there. Had to burn through the expense account somehow. Hehe

The other site was gettin WAY OUTA HAND.

Patrick said he was thinking of starting a new one.

A couple days latter got a call.

Here i am #10.

Thanks Patrick, Jack and everyone else for making a home away from home.

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

SHU

Venom Power said:
The first group of members were mainly from another SRT-10 forum that was cool at first but then some drama ensued that made people leave or get banned. Coincidentally, this place was founded at the right time so many refugees crossed over here and have been calling it home ever since. ..:top::D
i was banned........ :) i sure miss efool... ;) :D

moparracing said:
i was banned........ :) i sure miss efool... ;) :D
I was banned and I don't miss him at all :D

SHU-DOG said:
Ahh the good ol days.l

Actually met up with Patrick from the other site. I was in sales so i would occasionally meet up with Patrick down in SD at a restaruant here n there. Had to burn through the expense account somehow. Hehe

The other site was gettin WAY OUTA HAND.

Patrick said he was thinking of starting a new one.

A couple days latter got a call.

Here i am #10.

Thanks Patrick, Jack and everyone else for making a home away from home.

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

SHU
Shu is correct, Jack and I started this forum back in 06 when we came from the other forum...

Very few original vtcoa members are left (Member # 1000 or less) and even fewer from 1-500. People sell there truck, and move on :eek: Those who have stuck around for over 3 years have seen it all, people come and go, fights, tech talk, and members opening there hearts about personal info. This place could practically write a book about lives being born, and the lives taken away :( . Its really amazing to see how people have evolved info friends, and some even married after meeting here :rock:

Some use the forum as a stepping stone for info, some use it for bored-talk, and some use it as hope and strength; but whatever you use it for God bless the members and God bless the VTCOA !

RedSrt007 said:
Shu is correct, Jack and I started this forum back in 06 when we came from the other forum...

Very few original vtcoa members are left (Member # 1000 or less) and even fewer from 1-500. People sell there truck, and move on :eek: Those who have stuck around for over 3 years have seen it all, people come and go, fights, tech talk, and members opening there hearts about personal info. This place could practically write a book about lives being born, and the lives taken away :( . Its really amazing to see how people have evolved info friends, and some even married after meeting here :rock:

Some use the forum as a stepping stone for info, some use it for bored-talk, and some use it as hope and strength; but whatever you use it for God bless the members and God bless the VTCOA !
hard to argue with that !!! :rock:

So what was the big fight or fights about??? What was the reason or reasons for banning? Common spill the beans a little yall.

robwclark said:
So what was the big fight or fights about??? What was the reason or reasons for banning? Common spill the beans a little yall.
Its always the same argument who's giving it to Moparracing tonight:D

505'sFastestViper. said:
thats what its all about hahahaha good night Bear!
Its a new forum rule "No Srt 10 owner may associate or give any approval of a Hemi owner or their trucks" :D

Last edited:
Back