OK Who's been on this forum the longest? Oldest Join Dates!!!

I'm just posting to see my member number. I'm not old school here but I'm not a noob either. I have spent many fine hours on this site. Much thanks to the creators.

I joined on 1/6/2007. I bought the truck right around Christmas 2006 as a gift to myself. I actually bought a Porsche 911 and hated it so I took back to the dealer the same day and got the SRT10 instead. I had a 2003 Supercharged F-150 Harley Davidson Edition before the SRT10. It was the black and silver two tone version. I still miss that truck. Very different than the SRT10.

Last edited:
BurntRubber said:
i have been banned, the owner is a total tool, he doesnt even own a truck...he has a viper...and never drives it.

what say you Patrick???
But Jack owns two trucks, so that makes up for Patrick.

Bill.:D

Got banned on the NFFF. Well everyone started getting banned when they made Wifey and I Mods. People revolted and left the the NFFF and then this site was born.

7-29-06 and still here!:rock:

Would have had a lowed number, but found that other site first:mad:

Glad to be a part of the fun.:marchmellow:

I left the NFFF too and came here. Now I am truckless but own an 08 Viper coupe.

Bruce

I'm a new guy. Somehow they messed up my join date and member number.:eek:

Does anyone want to be my friend?:dontknow:

No, but I am very interested in your wife...

I have excellent taste.

found the other site some time in 05 right before i bought my qc. was a little late to the party over here.

Silverback said:
I'm a new guy. Somehow they messed up my join date and member number.:eek:

Does anyone want to be my friend?:dontknow:
That depends, how much money do you have?:D

Bill.

Still lurking....:D

Not as active as I used to be...but still have the truck :rock:

Brings back memories of NFFF, bans and new members everyday. I joined the day after the doors opened with a hangover 5/19/06 :p

KRAZYSRT10 said:
How do you know what your member number is?????

Some how I knew you wouldn't be able to figure out what you member number is. It is kind of like mile markers but going from west to east.

Smoke

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back