OK Who's been on this forum the longest? Oldest Join Dates!!!

I'm just posting to see my member number. I'm not old school here but I'm not a noob either. I have spent many fine hours on this site. Much thanks to the creators.

I joined on 1/6/2007. I bought the truck right around Christmas 2006 as a gift to myself. I actually bought a Porsche 911 and hated it so I took back to the dealer the same day and got the SRT10 instead. I had a 2003 Supercharged F-150 Harley Davidson Edition before the SRT10. It was the black and silver two tone version. I still miss that truck. Very different than the SRT10.

Last edited:
BurntRubber said:
i have been banned, the owner is a total tool, he doesnt even own a truck...he has a viper...and never drives it.

what say you Patrick???
But Jack owns two trucks, so that makes up for Patrick.

Bill.:D

Got banned on the NFFF. Well everyone started getting banned when they made Wifey and I Mods. People revolted and left the the NFFF and then this site was born.

7-29-06 and still here!:rock:

Would have had a lowed number, but found that other site first:mad:

Glad to be a part of the fun.:marchmellow:

I left the NFFF too and came here. Now I am truckless but own an 08 Viper coupe.

Bruce

I'm a new guy. Somehow they messed up my join date and member number.:eek:

Does anyone want to be my friend?:dontknow:

No, but I am very interested in your wife...

I have excellent taste.

found the other site some time in 05 right before i bought my qc. was a little late to the party over here.

Silverback said:
I'm a new guy. Somehow they messed up my join date and member number.:eek:

Does anyone want to be my friend?:dontknow:
That depends, how much money do you have?:D

Bill.

Still lurking....:D

Not as active as I used to be...but still have the truck :rock:

Brings back memories of NFFF, bans and new members everyday. I joined the day after the doors opened with a hangover 5/19/06 :p

KRAZYSRT10 said:
How do you know what your member number is?????

Some how I knew you wouldn't be able to figure out what you member number is. It is kind of like mile markers but going from west to east.

Smoke

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back