OK Who's been on this forum the longest? Oldest Join Dates!!!

yeah when we started this forum myself and patrick hell jack was even involved we wanted to keep it like a family that is why we dont have any advertisors or spam pop ups!!!!!!!!!!

505'sFastestViper. said:
yeah when we started this forum myself and patrick hell jack was even involved we wanted to keep it like a family that is why we dont have any advertisors or spam pop ups!!!!!!!!!!
Well thanks would not have know that unless you told us.:D :p

505'sFastestViper. said:
:D
earl you are gettin real close to bein banned for quite some time all i have to do is make a call:D :D
Would you like for me to send you a quarter to cover the call.:D :p ;)

505'sFastestViper. said:

Hope no one believes this walking stack of bullshit.:p

FlyingLow said:
Some how I knew you wouldn't be able to figure out what you member number is. It is kind of like mile markers but going from west to east.

Smoke

Hey! That was a fluke!!!:eek: :D :D :D (Stupid mile markers!!!!) And do you really think I don't know my Member number??? C'mon man...I used to LIVE here!LOL!;) :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Well...I have been here since the beginning...Jack and I pretty much joined the NFFF forum within a month of each other...met in Houston...(another story) we got banned...(met some great people in Houston)...and this forum was started...been here since.
I "lost" my truck...and miss her dearly...some day I hope to get another...but as time drags on...that dream fades....BUT...the friendships I have made will last forever. :rock:
I don't post too much anymore...(seems most don't want the congestion of "non truck related issues")...so I do most of my time lurking, and come here to see that everyone is doin alright.:D
I will continue to be a supporting member out of respect for Jack and Patrick...and for what this forum did for Dawn and I...for that will remain in our hearts and minds forever.

Member #4...out

NBT said:
Well...I have been here since the beginning...Jack and I pretty much joined the NFFF forum within a month of each other...met in Houston...(another story) we got banned...(met some great people in Houston)...and this forum was started...been here since.
I "lost" my truck...and miss her dearly...some day I hope to get another...but as time drags on...that dream fades....BUT...the friendships I have made will last forever. :rock:
I don't post too much anymore...(seems most don't want the congestion of "non truck related issues")...so I do most of my time lurking, and come here to see that everyone is doin alright.:D
I will continue to be a supporting member out of respect for Jack and Patrick...and for what this forum did for Dawn and I...for that will remain in our hearts and minds forever.

Member #4...out
ken your always welcome here and need to post more. regardless if you have a truck or not. whoever doesnt like can kiss my ass and many others im sure. we miss you around here bro:rock:

eddie102870 said:
ken your always welcome here and need to post more. regardless if you have a truck or not. whoever doesnt like can kiss my ass and many others im sure. we miss you around here bro:rock:
Well said Eddie we need you around here more Ken.

Just went back to the NFFF to see when I joined there (still banned by the way:D ). February 2005. Damn, I have now known some of these fine folks close to 5 years, and what a great 5 years it's been.

Silverback said:
Yep, I agree, Ken is missed.:(

Besides, most of the people that post the most no longer have trucks.:eek: :D

I second, third and fourth that. Many here don't even own theirs anymore. I hardly drive mine and sometimes forget it's in the garage. Friends are what matters; I've been reiterating this over and over.

It's funny how this place seemed more lively back when we had fewer members. Now that we have a lot of founding members posting less and less this place seems to be slowly losing its luster no matter how many members are registered (and I say that because 11,000+ members don't post on a regular basis, or at all). Ken you're definately someone we do not want to lose for any reason because it would be that much darker.

Now, getting back to this join date thing.. It seems there was a huge surge of members registering on 5-18-2006.. Which is when I joined.

Silverback said:
Just went back to the NFFF to see when I joined there (still banned by the way:D ). February 2005. Damn, I have now known some of these fine folks close to 5 years, and what a great 5 years it's been.

Hey John, could you check and see when I joined over there? I couldn't even start to remember how to get to that site. I was banned with a big boot mark on my azz back in the dayz.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back