Okay, I think thats enough Change

SD2005Dustin

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I keep getting logged out? Like five times a day I'm having to log back in. There's some extra stuff, like the pics at the top of the page. I thought things would stay the same?:dontknow:

Shaggy, Can you reset the inactive auto log out thing? having to log in every 20 min is getting menotenous or however you spell that. Its getting old.

Shaggy, Can you reset the inactive auto log out thing? having to log in every 20 min is getting menotenous or however you spell that. Its getting old.

I only get that when I don't click on the remember me... I know for some it's not an option because of the work enviroment

I think during luch I'll give the not remember me a try and see what happens

i sit here all day with my laptop at work and never log in again...

i stay logged in on my home laptop, and when i get home, i just hit "new posts" and it's like nothing ever happened...

i'm stating this not to spite, but to be informative for the new administrative duties...

I usually never have this problem. In the past. as recent as like one week ago, this has never been an issue.

i sit here all day with my laptop at work and never log in again...

i stay logged in on my home laptop, and when i get home, i just hit "new posts" and it's like nothing ever happened...

i'm stating this not to spite, but to be informative for the new administrative duties...

Same here not a problem.

Sorry your having the issues, but its not a forum issue. Do you click that remember me button? I just do know why your computer keeps logging you out? Are your cookie times set to delete themselves every 20 mins?

shaggy did change it about a week ago but changed the settings back to they way they were. shouldnt log you off for inactivity unless its been like 4 hours or something

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back