Okay this is GROSS! 3D printed fish!

It's still at .58 after hours 12/29

Attachments

• 96ACCC1B-0613-4E63-A3CD-AE149EF76719.png
    96ACCC1B-0613-4E63-A3CD-AE149EF76719.png
    122.8 KB · Views: 3
Go for the fish!! You know it's the new rage :D:cool:
:eek:WHERES THE BEEF ,, I will stick with the beef and real fish and food .. AND I’m not going to eat bugs like some are pushing ! :confused:

:eek:WHERES THE BEEF ,, I will stick with the beef and real fish and food .. AND I’m not going to eat bugs like some are pushing ! :confused:
Lol! Me neither unless I don't know about it! :eek:

I wanna know if anyone has eaten any of this grossness
I tried the gross beyond meat burgers and some other one that started selling them in Burger King .. Both sure as hell weren’t anything you can call a Burger .. never again !

I tried the gross beyond meat burgers and some other one that started selling them in Burger King .. Both sure as hell weren’t anything you can call a Burger .. never again !
Ewwwww! You're brave! I've only tried Morning star veggie burger. Wonder is that's the same stuff?

maybe i don't wanna know

Ewwwww! You're brave! I've only tried Morning star veggie burger. Wonder is that's the same stuff?

maybe i don't wanna know
Had to see what all the hype was when BYND WENT PUBLIC … that stock didn’t just go to the moon it flew out of the galaxy … believe me I still don’t see the hype as it left a chemical taste in my mouth for hours . I guess those green weeny vegetarians have no taste buds . Their just plant murdering goofballs that think a plant isn’t a living thing hahaha .. you know save the cows and now get rid of the cows for climate BS

Had to see what all the hype was when BYND WENT PUBLIC … that stock didn’t just go to the moon it flew out of the galaxy … believe me I still don’t see the hype as it left a chemical taste in my mouth for hours . I guess those green weeny vegetarians have no taste buds . Their just plant murdering goofballs that think a plant isn’t a living thing hahaha .. you know save the cows and now get rid of the cows for climate BS
Right. Save the cow by killing what the cows eat o_O

Right. Save the cow by killing what the cows eat o_O
Bingo .. hahaha not sure what part of a brain they use to determine things .. but it sure ain’t a good part

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back