Okay this is GROSS! 3D printed fish!

I’m going to avoid that stuff , right now I trying to get information on the bit coin ETF’s the SEC just approved and should begin trading tomorrow.
Nice!! I should try some of that etf investing.

I sure they will , eel is a delicacy in parts of the world ..
Oh okay. So are ants and squirrel brains! I guess there's a printer for everything:eek:

The crypto is still a risky investment .. the bigs are getting involved on the crypto ETFs.. Black Rock , Fidelity and others .. the plan is to put crypto into retirement accounts , 401k’s and such .

Oh okay. So are ants and squirrel brains! I guess there's a printer for everything:eek:
Just like there’s a APP for everything .
My Grandmother use to eat scrambled eggs and cow brains cooked in lard hahaha way way back growing up

Yes check them out .. I do own some ETFs and the yield is large and the ones I have payout a monthly dividend .
I may try a small one and see if i lose it or win with it.

Just like there’s a APP for everything .
My Grandmother use to eat scrambled eggs and cow brains cooked in lard hahaha way way back growing up
That's the way those old folks rolled! I remember my granny taljing about scrambled eggs and squirrel brains. She was from Kansas

I may try a small one and see if i lose it or win with it.
I buy them for long term income only … they are like mutual funds , but you can trade them on the open market like a stock .

The crypto is still a risky investment .. the bigs are getting involved on the crypto ETFs.. Black Rock , Fidelity and others .. the plan is to put crypto into retirement accounts , 401k’s and such .
They're testing all avenues for the great reset. I'm sure we won't like it but we best be learning to!

That's the way those old folks rolled! I remember my granny taljing about scrambled eggs and squirrel brains. She was from Kansas
Mine was from blue ridge Georgia ,,, she lived to be 101 and was born in 1898 i believe it was .. she still had a drivers license when she passed but couldn’t drive for aroundd the last 25 years of her life due to Dimentia

They're testing all avenues for the great reset. I'm sure we won't like it but we best be learning to!
No doubt about it .. the saying cash is king will go out the window and government controlled virtual currency will take over … that’s full government control at that point .

Their going to make everyone eat bugs hahaha

I buy them for long term income only … they are like mutual funds , but you can trade them on the open market like a stock .
Oh geez! I looked and it's confusing. Can you share a few that I can look at? I've heard of vanguard

Oh geez! I looked and it's confusing. Can you share a few that I can look at? I've heard of vanguard
I won’t make any recommendations but will give some symbols for you to do your own due diligence on ..
here is a list of tickers that basically start trading today with the Bitcoin EFTs . More will be added and they should update the specs later today in the one screenshot .

QYLD , RYLD , NUSI , JEPI , JEPQ and the others on my watch list which I own are all monthly paying high yield dividend payers . Remember they are income generators more like a mutual fund for longer term that you can buy and sell on the open market like stocks . Different than mutuals buying and selling and no front or end load fees .. they do have fees like anything so look at those %’s that come out of gains not something you pay outright . Diversify by looking at each ETF companies holding and look at the chart prices past to future . Prices can be somewhat volitile but seem to be more right now at a decent price for most . The principle on most is not a factor to me per se … it’s getting the monthly income on divs . I’m an income type investor not a get rich quick investor ,,, I have my investment plan set up . NEVER INVEST MONEY YOU CANT AFFORD TO LOOSE ! Basically my plan was to build my own 401k and be diversified across all categories on my own avoiding all the middlemen that want a cut of my action hahaha !
I do play mostly large cap stocks also for growth and a few crappers for lunch money small trades and maybe I’ll get lucky hahaha on day trades or flipping . But I usually try to play the ones that at least pay a dividend to help offset any losses or downs .
One benefit strategy even the bigs use is to sell off some of the crap end of year for a tax loss write off ,, your allowed 3000$ per year which can offset your tax responsibility to the IRS ! I’m not anywhere near an investment advisor,, So this post is info I personally go by in a very small nut shell . There is a lot more involved !

The crypto ETFs are new as of today .

Attachments

• IMG_0102.png
    IMG_0102.png
    323.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0103.png
    IMG_0103.png
    368.7 KB · Views: 4

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details