Okay this is GROSS! 3D printed fish!

The new Crypto ETFs didn’t impress me today . Looked more like a IPO and I’ll just be watching them at this time . Have to be carful on the expenses % they are charging . Heard some are going to lower those but I never count on that ! I’m looking mostly at the IShare ( Blackrock ) and the fidelity one at the moment ! Ark may be a possible also ! There will be more coming out in the near future from the bigs ..
Again and again another Bidenomics market crap day with the CPI and threats of the fed not doing as many interest rate decrease this year due to inflation being higher again .

Attachments

• IMG_0105.png
    IMG_0105.png
    369.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I won’t make any recommendations but will give some symbols for you to do your own due diligence on ..
here is a list of tickers that basically start trading today with the Bitcoin EFTs . More will be added and they should update the specs later today in the one screenshot .

QYLD , RYLD , NUSI , JEPI , JEPQ and the others on my watch list which I own are all monthly paying high yield dividend payers . Remember they are income generators more like a mutual fund for longer term that you can buy and sell on the open market like stocks . Different than mutuals buying and selling and no front or end load fees .. they do have fees like anything so look at those %’s that come out of gains not something you pay outright . Diversify by looking at each ETF companies holding and look at the chart prices past to future . Prices can be somewhat volitile but seem to be more right now at a decent price for most . The principle on most is not a factor to me per se … it’s getting the monthly income on divs . I’m an income type investor not a get rich quick investor ,,, I have my investment plan set up . NEVER INVEST MONEY YOU CANT AFFORD TO LOOSE ! Basically my plan was to build my own 401k and be diversified across all categories on my own avoiding all the middlemen that want a cut of my action hahaha !
I do play mostly large cap stocks also for growth and a few crappers for lunch money small trades and maybe I’ll get lucky hahaha on day trades or flipping . But I usually try to play the ones that at least pay a dividend to help offset any losses or downs .
One benefit strategy even the bigs use is to sell off some of the crap end of year for a tax loss write off ,, your allowed 3000$ per year which can offset your tax responsibility to the IRS ! I’m not anywhere near an investment advisor,, So this post is info I personally go by in a very small nut shell . There is a lot more involved !

The crypto ETFs are new as of today .
Perfect!! I will check it all out. You presented well and it makes sense. It is in alignment with anything I've previously read about the various market offerings and I like to learn. Thank you and nothing you said is taken as financial advice, just good to have perspective from all angles possible :cool:

Last edited:
Looks like Tbills are returning pretty good right now. They're probably boring though :confused:

I’m not involved with T-bills and treasury bonds but do own I-bonds and E Bonds . The Gov. Has a site for all those things called TreasuryDirect.. Gov . You can purchase and sell them . I prefer the I-bonds . They are adjusted every 6 months based on inflation and have a set rate . They have a 30 year maturity , must hold for a 5 year period to avoid a 3 month loss of interest penalty. When inflation kicked in interest earned jump big , and is still very good now . Worth getting some for sure. beats bank interest and low to no risk . You can buy in small increments up to a max of 10k total in purchases allowed !

Another thing is I have talked to a lot of people and they sit on their money market, savings and checking accounts with banks that pay squat for interest . They don’t bother changing to make more money , no fee , no minimum accounts with other banks . Lazy of just don’t know ???? I tell them to look into a new bank and maximize their interest . I have used Ally bank for a long time ! I believe the interest rate was just raised to 4.35% and checking accounts .10% no fees or minimums . It is an online full service bank ! Debit cards , loans , bill pay etc. from what I’m hearing and seeing , a lot of brick and mortar banks are shutting their doors and moving more towards online banking .

I do own muni bonds and corporate bonds through brokerage accounts .

The i and ee bills look good i like that the ee double in twenty years. I don't like their interest penalty and the five year time is sorta long but they definitely look to be on the safe side. The four week tbills are good right now but will probably change when interest rates start dropping

The i and ee bills look good i like that the ee double in twenty years. I don't like their interest penalty and the five year time is sorta long but they definitely look to be on the safe side. The four week tbills are good right now but will probably change when interest rates start dropping
They’re more of a long term investment and safe as can be . The government would have to disappear per se to loose on them hahaha ! Ops did I say that with the goons in charge right now ! They’re great for gifts to younger people also that have the time to wait the 5 years or to maturity . The interest rate will drop on the I and eye bonds as inflation drops also . The 3 month interest penalty I don’t consider personally a big factor but I hold them longer .sort of the safe Ace in the hole as I call it . I’m maxed on them so I really haven’t even check my holdings in about 20 years hahaha ! I know it will be a nice surprise when I decide to cash them out .

I watch TSLA for the heck of it. Today not a good day for them!! Ouch!

Fed cutting rates? Seems to be mixed feelings. So hard to get info from these reporting sites. They contradict each other. One thing is for sure- they either will or they won't :rolleyes:

Fed cutting rates? Seems to be mixed feelings. So hard to get info from these reporting sites. They contradict each other. One thing is for sure- they either will or they won't :rolleyes:
Hahaha that’s the truth ,, their all full of manipulative article chit

Back