Older muscle cars.

it's not about what car someone has, its about making it look super fast.

but only to run 14's or 15's. thats my only point I tried to make. my girls dad, has a coronet with a hemi in it, which is cool. and looking at another hemi coronet.

along with tons of other old muscle cars. thats fine to me.

I love older cars, I hate poser cars. maybe I should of used a different title to this thread :D

Dont worry about it your my new girl daddy will take care of you!!!

RAMDUDE said:
:D:D:D:D Bout time you slacker.

can I quit my day job ? I come only if hank comes to.

Awe how cute. You two have learned to cum together. Domthedic, is gonna love that. :D

might wanna be careful with Dom tho. it is politicalyy incorrect to make fun of mentaly retarded people on a public forum

505'sFastestViper. said:
Geo your an alright guy but i got something for you!!!!

Geo!!!! Duck!!! He's got that high boost, vec3 tuned, cum. That shits fuckin lethal.

Most people at a car show, built and restored their car. Not just buy it off a lot. Until you buy an old pile of rust, and bring it back to life one bolt, screw and part at a time.
I say quite being a "Hater". or stay home and watch Overhaul.

Most people at a car show, built and restored their car. Not just buy it off a lot. Until you buy an old pile of rust, and bring it back to life one bolt, screw and part at a time.
I say quite being a "Hater". or stay home and watch Overhaul.

It's QUIT

if your going to insult me, spell it proper bro.

Did I say anything about a full restro ?? NO.

go fix your own busted ass truck dude.

Its like your on fire!!! a streak unstoppable (Hes on one):rock::rock::rock:

HAHA if you say so.

I'm only speaking from what me & my friends seen.

glad he was there to correct me on their builds, from sweat & blood.

shit, my tag along got more looks than some of those poser cars HAHAHAHHA.

was only 3 srt-10s there, me brandon and some other stock silver ram.

Your the Poser.
Show up at a car show with something you didn't build yourself, then want to insult the others that most like had more time under the hood then your dumb ass has in the bathroom beating off.

Hope I did spelled that one right.

super super nice piece of shit bro............

Your the Poser.
Show up at a car show with something you did not build yourself, then YOU insult others that most LIKELY had more time under their hood's, then your DUMB-ASS has in the bathroom beating off.

Hope I did spelled that one right.

Buddy, I have built my truck myself.

I don't pay shops to do all my work, So where you get your information, I have no clue.

Quit getting all ass bent at me for making a statement, about tubbed non-fast cars.

I fixed all the mistakes for you.

I'm the DUMB-ASS ????? LOL I'm not asking 10K for a busted totaled out srt10 with frame damage :dontknow:

QUIT, I'm sorry QUITE crying about other peoples cars, that don't belong to you. This was from back in October anyway, took you long enough to find it & start bitching. WOW

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back