On the fence about a srt10

Haeusser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive loved these trucks for years, and lately ive been wanting one more and more. I finally think ive found the ONE, its a 06 night runner, 25k miles. I keep kicking myself in the ass for not getting the last one i looked at, but they didnt want to deal with me at all. I priced insurance and its 100 more a month for the 10. I guess im looking for prices on modding, exhaust,etc. I know it wont be stock for long. I have a 99 dakota r/t with a 408 that is going to be trailered to the track with this thing, good/bad idea? Let me know, thanks in advance.

-josh

No disrespect to your truck (sweet ride) but you might use it to trailer the 10 :dontknow:

Hope you're looking at a QC if you plan on pulling the other truck. Like everyone said, they are a blast. Someday I'll have another, someday...........

FATJACK said:
The R/C will tow just fine. We have several members towing 5000 lbs and more with R/C's.
Alright then. I'm sure Jack knows what he's talking about. Ignore what I had to say earlier. No big deal, most people do heheheheh.

OCBob said:
Alright then. I'm sure Jack knows what he's talking about. Ignore what I had to say earlier. No big deal, most people do heheheheh.
Now, now, I was not saying you were wrong just not 100% right:D :D

i just dont get why people come in here and expect people to talk them into buying the truck,then we'll get a deer thread going allover again

Haeusser said:
Ive loved these trucks for years, and lately ive been wanting one more and more. I finally think ive found the ONE, its a 06 night runner, 25k miles. I keep kicking myself in the ass for not getting the last one i looked at, but they didnt want to deal with me at all. I priced insurance and its 100 more a month for the 10. I guess im looking for prices on modding, exhaust,etc. I know it wont be stock for long. I have a 99 dakota r/t with a 408 that is going to be trailered to the track with this thing, good/bad idea? Let me know, thanks in advance.

-josh
josh it will be the best truck you'll ever own,and the most expensive vehicle you have owned to mod, 20k gets you going fast,

but the fring benifit is you get a huge family of friends that come with the purchase:elefant:

flchub said:
i just dont get why people come in here and expect people to talk them into buying the truck,then we'll get a deer thread going allover again

I am looking for opinions on modding and towing with a rc, not asking anyone to "talk me into" buying one.

Trucks are a blast..mods/maintenance/gas/tires are expensive. Towing with an RC is not recommended but can be done..Im sure you will be replacing/upgrading clutch and hydraulics soon enough anyway..Take one for a ride and you'll be hooked..When I bought mine I drove to the stealership, sat in it for about 3 seconds, and said I'll take it..might want to look at trucks for sale on this site..there are some sweet deals,,some are modded nicely already..

The RC SRT10 has to be one of the funnest vehicles I've ever owned. I get a smile on my face every time I drive and looks and questions everywhere I go with it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back