Opinions please!!

Yeah.... what kind of grandma car? r u hittin grandmas now?? I did a few young ones they rock!! lmao

2013 VW CC.

Just got some parts in the mail yesterday :D

I love the car, it's nice. and for around 5K i'll have 500+WHP :chain:

Gota be someone out there to trade ya there 392 chally for your 10!!!....

To be honest, would you ?

I did a quick search giving both car/truck best possible blue book values.

the 6.4 is going for almost 34K still. Not many people are going to trade a car for a truck, when the car holds more value.

And I know a dealer is going to try and screw you over, the one dealership I took my truck to wanted to give me 12K and it was KBB for 22K.

It just sucks that these truck are rare but taking a beating on the value.

These are rare vehicles,but you know that....the only other vehicle I would consider replacing it with,is a 2008 and up viper!

Another +1 for keeping the truck. :top: As someone said, this is a decision only you can make, but I can see why you're seeking opinions. :) SRT/8 vehicles are nice, but also common. The 6.1L and 6.4L are both respectable engines with plenty of power available but they're also around every corner. Jeeps, Challengers, Chargers, 300Cs, Magnums, etc all have them. There's nothing like watching someones face when you tell them that big brute of a truck you just rocked up in has a 505ci Viper V10.

Sell the Night Runner, keep the SRT/10 and see how that goes. Work hard for another toy and use the funds from saving and the cash from the Night Runner sale later on to get a cheap SRT8 (if you're after one). ;) These trucks are just TOO much fun! Every time I start and drive mine, it's like the first time driving it, the same rush and thrill and THAT'S how a vehicle should make you feel. :burnout:

Batram10.jpg

WellPoint. Went in to a dealer today. Drove a 2011 392 challenger. Nice car. But hey. Got offered 24k for both trucks. Told them to go f themselves. I think I really like the car I think I'm going to pursue selling both of my trucks and get one of them! Sry!! :(

Yea if I was in your situation to me.... its your decision...but id sell both on your value what u think they're worth and buy a challenger.... 392 green with envy:D

No point in keeping it if u don't drive it, maybe if you were a collector but not for you situation, I'm sure you can find a good home for it

Anyone that knows anyone that is interested in a black regular cab with 45k miles let me know!! Or a night runner all murdered out with 22 inch rockstars!!

Anyone that knows anyone that is interested in a black regular cab with 45k miles let me know!! Or a night runner all murdered out with 22 inch rockstars!!

Post them up for sale here;) Be sure to post several pictures. How much you wanting for the NR?:dontknow:

Get a Prius. Lower it, throw some spinners on it and a big giant wing on the back. That's been "my" dream for a couple of years now!!! Since I let the scooter go...:(:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back