Ordered a new car

jeff_from_jeffco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well ordered a new car. 2016 Plum Crazy charger Scatpack. This vehicle will be my new daily driver. Pictures:

qK4AwmI.jpg

U7FLR4S.jpg

Its first 70 mph pull (the car has every read out nearly imaginable. I love it, but I'm not sure how accurate this digital read out truly is)

6iz3mMA.jpg

The new car and the truck in front of ze house:

sWRzYw0.jpg

Now that I have this though.... to mod the truck or not is the true question....

Sadly I do not have an interior pic (I knew someone would ask) but I do have an engine bay picture. the interior is a bit dirty from all the rain we have had. Thank god I got the weathertech floor mats.

FC8jA3h.jpg

ordered new caps, hood shocks, and a catch can all in purple as well (oil cap, dipstick handle, radiator cap, washer fluid). Obviously I haven't received those yet. They are a Christmas present from my mother (even though I ordered them), and she is making me wait until Christmas :(

I'm so in love right now. :love::love::love:

I thought about trading in the 10 for a Hellcat, but I wanted something I could easily daily drive. While I could daily a hellcat I don't trust myself to :p

Also interesting fact. I work for Enterprise which allows us Affiliates pricing which saved me nearly $3700 on the purchase of this car. SRT models do not get this affiliates pricing meaning I would be paying sticker. I had no interested in paying 70k for a car, but had I been able to get it and been around the 65k mark I would have honestly considered it.

I thought about trading in the 10 for a Hellcat, but I wanted something I could easily daily drive. While I could daily a hellcat I don't trust myself to :p

Also interesting fact. I work for Enterprise which allows us Affiliates pricing which saved me nearly $3700 on the purchase of this car. SRT models do not get this affiliates pricing meaning I would be paying sticker. I had no interested in paying 70k for a car, but had I been able to get it and been around the 65k mark I would have honestly considered it.

Well great choice of car and color. I'm partial to the statutory grape myself lol. Congratulations sir.

Nothing like having a new vehicle. I'm digging that color. I would defiantly keep the truck. Good luck.

They are fantastic cars, enjoy it! And mod the shit out of the truck now! :D

Ok, that's the final straw, your officially OFF my Xmas card list. ............

Unless you save up for the kenne bell. ............

Ok, that's the final straw, your officially OFF my Xmas card list. ............

Unless you save up for the kenne bell. ............

for which one?

Honestly if I was going to do the car I would probably go kenne bell. Problem being however that from what I have read on these new 8 speed autos (there are internal part differences between SP/SRT 392 and hellcat) they are rated up to 515 ft lbs torque. Obviously not too many people have played around with this yet. I will watch closely though. I believe I read somewhere kenne bell had a set up that put a little over 900 horse at the crank though. I think it was a 4.2l blower? I can't remember exact off top of my head but I know it was almost twice the size of hellcat.

I procharged a Hemi Ram with an 8 speed and it is still holding up just fine. It's about to get another 100whp in the next couple weeks as well.

I procharged a Hemi Ram with an 8 speed and it is still holding up just fine. It's about to get another 100whp in the next couple weeks as well.

Is there any Hemi Rams converted to manual trans? I don't think I've ever heard of one or seen it anywhere on the web.

Is there any Hemi Rams converted to manual trans? I don't think I've ever heard of one or seen it anywhere on the web.

I heard a lot of talk of it being done but have yet to see anyone pull the trigger. Not saying it hasn't been done, just not with my eyes.

I procharged a Hemi Ram with an 8 speed and it is still holding up just fine. It's about to get another 100whp in the next couple weeks as well.[/QUOTE]

Details??:)

I'll post it in the original thread from when the procharger was installed in the next few weeks. The suspense will be killing you I know. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back