ordered the new ride today

TheMoparConnection

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Decided on the 2014 Grand Cherokee SRT 8
Just like this with the sepia race leather. 8 weeks or so till its here

2014-grand-cherokee-03-0213-lgn.jpg

Nice choice. Wife has 2005 Jeep GC 5.7. She is wanting the new Jeep SRT8 badly. Everything we has read & heard about them has been good. When you get yours make sure your post your likes & any dislikes for those of us that are looking at getting into one. Thanks & congrats.

thanks guys. Will def post up reviews. Vehicle is not too expensive when you compare it to its competition, which is 30k more. You tube it and see how it compares to the 94k Porsche and the 103k X5 M

thanks guys. Will def post up reviews. Vehicle is not too expensive when you compare it to its competition, which is 30k more. You tube it and see how it compares to the 94k Porsche and the 103k X5 M

Well a 60k Jeep is too expensive for me lol. If I could afford it, I probably wouldnt be saying that lol. Im glad you are fortunate enough to get it bro, are planning on doing anything to it?

That's Fricken' sweet and bad azz!!

Drove the previous model at the SRT Driving expirience.... goes like a cat on carpet with it's tail on fire:rock: More fun and just as capable as the SRT Challenger (392 auto).

Probably just a Tune and Exhaust. What makes this vehicle is the 8-Speed Trans

Oh shit! I didnt know it had that. Thats going to help you out tremendously on the gas bill. I drove a new Ram with a 7 speed auto and it was incredibly smooth. I bet the Jeep is even smoother. When you stomp on it, I wonder what gear it will go in??

Normal-Gear-Box-Vs.-Fast-Furious-Gear-Box-Action.jpg

just got the wife her new ride, traded her 2010 srt8 full mods, headers, high flow cats, borla cat back, lowered ,nice truck but, no comparison to the 14, awesome ride, huge improvement, 8 speed auto is nice, you will love it !!!!! :rock: here are some pix, all options, but the trailor tow and the blu ray player,black chrome spider monkey wheels are very nice on the white paint.the launch control is an absolute blast, the 18 speaker harmon kardon stereo, is awesome for a factory radio, they did a nice job, fit and finish is very nice, better then the out going 2010.

Attachments

• IMG_0229.jpg
    IMG_0229.jpg
    752.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0240.jpg
    IMG_0240.jpg
    995.6 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0230.jpg
    IMG_0230.jpg
    827.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
those thangs are beautiful.:rock::rock::rock:

fell in love with them.:rock::rock::rock:

enjoy:rock:

Damn that thing is sexy!! For some reason though, the older ones are still my favorite. I think its the edgier body lines

attachment.php

just got the wife her new ride, traded her 2010 srt8 full mods, headers, high flow cats, borla cat back, lowered ,nice truck but, no comparison to the 14, awesome ride, huge improvement, 8 speed auto is nice, you will love it !!!!! :rock: here are some pix, all options, but the trailor tow and the blu ray player,black chrome spider monkey wheels are very nice on the white paint.the launch control is an absolute blast, the 18 speaker harmon kardon stereo, is awesome for a factory radio, they did a nice job, fit and finish is very nice, better then the out going 2010.

Very nice... That's exactly how I ordered mine, everything but Tow and Blu-Ray. I know I'm going to love it.

Beautiful, congrats!! :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back