Our daughter is graduating with a GPA of 3.5

SrtBradsBoss

Reaction score
So on Tuesday night we went to our daughter's high school to see her get an award. We are so proud of her. The award she got was for Honor Roll. The Honor Roll seal will be put on her diploma as well. This is a picture of her getting her award

AnnaGradAwards060B.jpg

Very Cooooool

Give her a big VTCoA Family Hug from us

Good for her. I am glad to see in this day and age that some teens can stay focused.

Congrats to your entire family. My kids are going to be 3 and 8. I have many years until I get to experience what you just did. I look forward to a day like yours, but dont mind waiting.

Is there a certain college that she's interested in?

Congratulations to her!! And to you for doing a great job getting her there!!

My oldest son graduates Middle School on Monday evening, he is on the Honor Roll as well!!

Manic said:
Great job! Now for 4 more years... :D

No way....four to eight more years!

Great job Mom and Dad!

You have given her a foot up towards having the education she will need to make her future secure.

Congratulations to her....... Great job......

My son was Citizen of the Month at Rahway Federal Correction Institution.

(just kiddin')....

D

Django said:
Congratulations to her....... Great job......

My son was Citizen of the Month at Rahway Federal Correction Institution.

(just kiddin')....

D

Dats funny!!!:D

I don't either Annu, I'm not even home long enough to raise a puppy, forget about children. :(

But I am sure with the cost of college, and as Prof said, up to 8 years, it won't be cheap!

Last edited:
Congratulations to your daughter.:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

And just for the record, in high school I was voted most likely to serve time.:eek:

Annu Kumar said:
Hey guys I don't have any kids yet. But are they really expensive or what:dontknow:
Yeah they cost money, headaches, sleepless nights, sometimes just a pain in your ass. The list goes on and on.

Worth it without a doubt.:rock:

Congrats on the graduation. When I graduated I had a teacher in total shock to find out I got good grades too.

CONGRATS TO YOUR DAUGHTER! and to her parents!
setting the standards high...she will do fine in college a "C" will never be acceptable for her!

by the way my oldest son just graduated from TEXAS A&M two weeks ago with 3.5! (ocean engineering)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back