Our Supporting Vendor Website

Hello VTCOA Members,

Thank you for joining TheFOAT.com (The Fastest Of All Time is what it stands for). A good analogy for the site is that it’s like a Facebook for motor people. When people ask to join your crew, it is just like being friends on the site. But you are not required to accept their crew request.

The site has many features but two that would be important to VTCOA members are:

1) Be sure to join the VTCOA.com featured forum in the featured section to show your support for the forum. When you add yourself to the featured forum it will show up on your profile which will give free advertising to VTCOA.com .

2) You will want to go to the “Sticker Clicks” box in the home control panel area and add the VTCOA.com sticker to an image of your ride or the image we give you. By adding the sticker it will allow TheFOAT.com members to click the sticker and come over to the VTCOA website. It’s just anyway to advertise VTCOA.com.

Here is how you add the sticker:
1) click “EDIT YOUR STICKER CLICKS” from the home control panel
2) click the “truck” tab
3) click “featured partners” tab in the sticker box
4) grab the VTCOA.com sticker and drag it to the picture
5) lastly click save changes button on the right side of the picture.

Here is an example http://www.thefoat.com/offroad2pt0

Thank you again for joining. If you would like to get a hold of me, you can reach me at http://TheFOAT.com/mandhtires or post on this thread. Happy Foating and be sure to show your support for VTCOA.com on the site!

Best regards,
Michael

Last edited:
MandHtires said:
Hello VTCOA Members,

Thank you for joining TheFOAT.com (The Fastest Of All Time is what it stands for). A good analogy for the site is that it’s like a Facebook for motor people. When people ask to join your crew, it is just like being friends on the site. But you are not required to accept their crew request.

The site has many features but two that would be important to VTCOA members are:

1) Be sure to join the VTCOA.com featured forum in the featured section to show your support for the forum. When you add yourself to the featured forum it will show up on your profile which will give free advertising to VTCOA.com .

2) You will want to go to the “Sticker Clicks†box in the home control panel area and add the VTCOA.com sticker to an image of your ride or the image we give you. By adding the sticker it will allow TheFOAT.com members to click the sticker and come over to the VTCOA website. It’s just anyway to advertise VTCOA.com.

Here is how you add the sticker:
1) click “EDIT YOUR STICKER CLICKS†from the home control panel
2) click the “truck†tab
3) click “featured partners†tab in the sticker box
4) grab the VTCOA.com sticker and drag it to the picture
5) lastly click save changes button on the right side of the picture.

Here is an example http://www.thefoat.com/offroad2pt0

Thank you again for joining. If you would like to get a hold of me, you can reach me at http://TheFOAT.com/mandhtires or post on this thread. Happy Foating and be sure to show your support for VTCOA.com on the site!

Best regards,
Michael

Slight change to sticker clicks - click "ADD STICKERS TO YOUR RIDE"

Thank you for joining!

never would let me sign up

SrtBrad said:
That's weird. Maybe John or Michael can help with your problem.:dontknow:

the link they sent to active the account was not "active" & it would not let me contact anyone there cause i'm not a member, lol.:dontknow: :vollkommenauf:

ZCx said:
the link they sent to active the account was not "active" & it would not let me contact anyone there cause i'm not a member, lol.:dontknow: :vollkommenauf:

Hello ZCx,

We just sent you another activation email. Sometimes the link (URL) gets broken up by the email client. You might have to copy the whole link and place it in the address bar if it doesn't work. Please let me know.

Best regards,

Michael

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back