OUTNUMBEREDS STALLION

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Outnumbered came back to us, wanting a touch more,

a few upgrades including installing a t 56, with more mods planned in the future

Outnumbered is a performance enthusiast but drives his QC daily, so we had to look at all aspects of his build

He asked for a build that he could drive daily, and not tell any difference from a bone stock SRT, with the exception of the idle

So we installed a built trans ,aluminum flywheel stage II clutch, our hydraulics, gave him a factory install just as dodge did. Also added a few perks here and there,
Torrie from Unleashed tuning spent quit a few runs perfecting the tune, so that the drivability would be spot on perfect.

future plans are to keep building, drivetrain, engine work , more hp

so far its peaking 600 with a smooth climb in hp, trq is broad. Driving it more today, but so far just on the drive home it easily lights up the rear tires pretty nasty at 60mph

Im sure outnumbered will post up more about the build so forth, his takes when he picks it up tomorrow evening. If the man is not happy, then we will be back making adjustments;)

Have Fun my friend;)

Attachments

• 1618607_624865347548853_647006004_n.jpg
    1618607_624865347548853_647006004_n.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 127
  • 1553299_601724726543418_3952052_o.jpg
    1553299_601724726543418_3952052_o.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_4343.JPG
    IMG_4343.JPG
    802.8 KB · Views: 164
Love that truck :rock:
I'm sure he will be happy..... until he gets use to it and wants even more. :D

It's a great move Outnumbered! You'll absolutely love it. I've put 50k on my swap and there's not one single "ragret" (ha, I need a laugh ) and would never consider going back. Mileage, performance, thrill, kills made, will all make your truck feel like a 100% totally new and very fun truck.
I enjoyed the Auto but wished they'd made it stronger or a 6 speed auto and it wouldve maybe lasted but I was personally built to bang gears. From my first two POS VW Beetles, to my Daytona TurboZ, to my Nissan truck (minitruck days)to my Shelby GLHS, to my WS6 Trans Am, to the Venomous Vette to my Viper Truck, I've always preferred a manual. My truck was fun as an auto but felt so lethargic! It was the feel of 500 HP with a tranny that sucked up 100 HP it felt and wasn't far from true!!:rock:
Congratulations and look forward to hearing your feedback and kill stories and likely taking the " Fastest 6 speed Quad Cab SRT-10 in the World" title from me, as well as a few others. Y'all will make me proud in doing so though I assure you knowing I created an avenue for y'all to really enjoy your four door !
Oh and one of the best experiences IMO is to give a group of RC owners a ride all at once 5- 6 deep, as you row through the gears while their heads bang the headrests in awe! :burnout:

Nice job, so it picked up about 15hp at the wheels going from the auto to 6speed? And did he already get forged internals or still stock bottom end?

unfortunately it was on a different dyno, and different temperatures, but it does have a bone stock bottom end, oem timing chain so forth

It's a great move Outnumbered! You'll absolutely love it. I've put 50k on my swap and there's not one single "ragret" (ha, I need a laugh ) and would never consider going back. Mileage, performance, thrill, kills made, will all make your truck feel like a 100% totally new and very fun truck.
I enjoyed the Auto but wished they'd made it stronger or a 6 speed auto and it wouldve maybe lasted but I was personally built to bang gears. From my first two POS VW Beetles, to my Daytona TurboZ, to my Nissan truck (minitruck days)to my Shelby GLHS, to my WS6 Trans Am, to the Venomous Vette to my Viper Truck, I've always preferred a manual. My truck was fun as an auto but felt so lethargic! It was the feel of 500 HP with a tranny that sucked up 100 HP it felt and wasn't far from true!!:rock:
Congratulations and look forward to hearing your feedback and kill stories and likely taking the " Fastest 6 speed Quad Cab SRT-10 in the World" title from me, as well as a few others. Y'all will make me proud in doing so though I assure you knowing I created an avenue for y'all to really enjoy your four door !
Oh and one of the best experiences IMO is to give a group of RC owners a ride all at once 5- 6 deep, as you row through the gears while their heads bang the headrests in awe! :burnout:

Definitely was inspired by watching some of your videos.

Definitely was inspired by watching some of your videos.

Great to know. Today is tough for me and hearing that little bit helps. I look forward to your own vids of banging gears down the street real soon. Let that clutch and flywheel break in good for sure first. 1500 shifts so do lotsa driving showing off your new ride and you'll have it broke in fast. :burnout:

Congrats, sounds like a great build! What's up with the aftermarket rims? They're so close to OEM, but not quite.

Congrats, sounds like a great build! What's up with the aftermarket rims? They're so close to OEM, but not quite.

Exactly. Hoping everyone hates them so I can remain exclusive.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back