OUTNUMBEREDS STALLION

LOL , glad you like the 6-speed conversion !

fun to drive , but for me personaly , i like AUTO to much.

an automatic with 6 gears and shiftpedals would be my dream for a Viper Truck....:rock:

have fun sir , always make me laugh when we still like our 10's so much , even after 8 , 9 or even 10 years of drivin...:D:D:D

Really Really nice ride bro

I'm sure you're driving it like you stole it..

There are lots of nice Quad Cabs on here. Some of which have forged engines, Superchargers, and make much more power. . .

But this one is, without a doubt, my favorite quad cab.

With the manual, I'm sure it's gotta be a blast to drive.

Mad Props Dude, your truck is killer.

There are lots of nice Quad Cabs on here. Some of which have forged engines, Superchargers, and make much more power. . .

But this one is, without a doubt, my favorite quad cab.

With the manual, I'm sure it's gotta be a blast to drive.

Mad Props Dude, your truck is killer.

Thanks a lot. I think the best compliment one can get is from their peers with similar interests. There are a lot of nice trucks on this site, many of which have very unique features that ultimately become trend setting (at least in our little world of SRT10 trucks). I don't know that mine is really unique, as over the years I have taken ideas from other members that appeared to be well thought out. Ultimately, my truck is a little of everyone else blended into one. So to get a compliment from anyone being able to recognize the effort put forth is not taken for granted. And yes, it is a blast to drive!

Last edited:
Very nice. I'm about to start my 6 speed conversion, waiting on a few more parts to come in. I can't wait.

Very nice. I'm about to start my 6 speed conversion, waiting on a few more parts to come in. I can't wait.

I am really considering doing this. Actually, its probably down to doing this in the spring or selling the truck. :-( The previous owner had my auto built and it shifts like a freight train rear ended me, but it is just so unpredictable. Only really good for straight line fun. Mind sharing where you sourced your T-56 and perhaps how much you'll have into the conversion?

I am really considering doing this. Actually, its probably down to doing this in the spring or selling the truck. :-( The previous owner had my auto built and it shifts like a freight train rear ended me, but it is just so unpredictable. Only really good for straight line fun. Mind sharing where you sourced your T-56 and perhaps how much you'll have into the conversion?

You will have $7k - $8K; possibly more depending on where you get your parts, and whether they are new or used. It just ultimately depends on where you can secure a T56 and whether you have it built; whether you go with all the interior pieces to make it look perfectly stock; whether you go with an actual RC pedal configuration to maintain the telescopic pedals, or if you go with just a regular Dodge setup; whether you go with a carbon fiber drive shaft vs. one made of aluminum.

You will have $7k - $8K; possibly more depending on where you get your parts, and whether they are new or used. It just ultimately depends on where you can secure a T56 and whether you have it built; whether you go with all the interior pieces to make it look perfectly stock; whether you go with an actual RC pedal configuration to maintain the telescopic pedals, or if you go with just a regular Dodge setup; whether you go with a carbon fiber drive shaft vs. one made of aluminum.

Good info from someone who's done it. Is that doing it yourself or having it done? Any value in the stock auto to recoup some of it?

Good info from someone who's done it. Is that doing it yourself or having it done? Any value in the stock auto to recoup some of it?

That's having someone else do it, and yes depending on your mileage, your auto is worth something.

Never gets old............whats in store for it next?;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTwoF8Ulspg]RAM SRT10 6 SPEED QUAD CAB 600HP BY JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE - YouTube[/ame]

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back