Pacific Northwest Gathering, July 24th - July 26th

May be going to Bremerton Raceway after all!:burnout:

Just spoke with my tuner. He's been on a 2008 TT Viper for a while at Underground Racing, and is getting it wrapped up. He's planning on dyno tuning my truck in Spanaway on Friday, as well as a turbo Supra. From there we'll head to Bremerton Raceway to do some track tuning (probably getting there in the 3-4pm range).

As if I don't already have enough to do, now I have to get my slicks mounted and ready!:D

I'll post up more about this as things get settled in time-wise.

'Bout freaking time!:rock:

Our reservation is in place for Sunday for 10 people at 11:00am. They stopped doing their "brunch" per se, but have their regular menu plus eggs benedict and omelets.

Sprio's won't be taking reservations, but they said no problem seating 8 or so people. If we have someone just head over there a bit in advance (and, god forbid, have a beer while waiting) to request the seating, we're all good. They're open until 10:00. If we venture off to the racetrack that afternoon, we might want to shoot for around 8:00 at the restaurant. I'm not planning on staying until the track closes at dusk, but depending on how busy it is there, it might take a bit to get in a few runs for tuning.;)

I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone, and hope that you all have a great time here!:rock:

Silverback said:
Is it safe to assume that Numb Nut's Ronnie:marchmellow: :D knows when to pick you up at the airport?:dontknow: ;) :D
Hey Monkey Dick, that's mr. numb nuts to you and yes I'm picking him up after he goes through Dallas, LA, SanDiego, Sanfrancisco and Seattle. Sheeeesh No Respect!!!!:D

Rockin Ronnie said:
Hey Monkey Dick, that's mr. numb nuts to you and yes I'm picking him up after he goes through Dallas, LA, SanDiego, Sanfrancisco and Seattle. Sheeeesh No Respect!!!!:D

San Francisco?:dontknow: Hell, he will never leave after seeing all the gay guys there.;) :marchmellow: :D

Silverback said:
San Francisco?:dontknow: Hell, he will never leave after seeing all the gay guys there.;) :marchmellow: :D
Always stops in to visit his butt buddy 1tall

I'm really hoping this GTG looks better than AND nothing like this....

DSC_0008.jpg

See? There's NO silvers...

BTW, :dontknow: did you receive the banner yet John?

Last edited:
Venom Power said:
I'm really hoping this GTG looks better than AND nothing like this....

DSC_0008.jpg

See? There's NO silvers...

BTW, :dontknow: did you receive the banner yet John?

31 degrees and snow.;) :D

got the truck all detailed & lookin' good for the GTG. :D

luis, this is the business card of the mobile guy i used (you were askin' a way's back)..... he does awesome work!!! :rock:
hell, he even waxed the inside of the cargo box....:D

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 13
  • P1000183.JPG
    P1000183.JPG
    958.3 KB · Views: 13
  • P1000184.JPG
    P1000184.JPG
    952.1 KB · Views: 11
  • P1000185.JPG
    P1000185.JPG
    952.6 KB · Views: 15
  • P1000186.JPG
    P1000186.JPG
    1,003.6 KB · Views: 12
  • P1000187.JPG
    P1000187.JPG
    966.5 KB · Views: 12
  • P1000188.JPG
    P1000188.JPG
    976.7 KB · Views: 12
  • P1000189.JPG
    P1000189.JPG
    944.1 KB · Views: 13
  • P1000190.JPG
    P1000190.JPG
    948.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
moparracing said:
got the truck all detailed & lookin' good for the GTG. :D

luis, this is the business card of the mobile guy i used (you were askin' a way's back)..... he does awesome work!!! :rock:
hell, he even waxed the inside of the cargo box....:D

That's cheating.:mad: ;) :D

But the truck looks damn good.:congrats: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back