Pacific Northwest Gathering, July 24th - July 26th

moparracing said:
got the truck all detailed & lookin' good for the GTG. :D

luis, this is the business card of the mobile guy i used (you were askin' a way's back)..... he does awesome work!!! :rock:
hell, he even waxed the inside of the cargo box....:D

Let's see how nice it is when it gets here after a couple of hundred miles of bugs!:D

Looks sharp.

I'll be lucky if mine's streetable, never mind clean.:eek:

Venom Power said:
:eek:What in the blue blazin' tarnation?!?!? :dontknow: Isn't this supposed to be July?

Yep, but it's July in the festering shit hole.

Actually it's supposed to be nice. But then they said that about today, and it's been cloudy all day with a high of 65.

It was about 8 to 10 years ago that the first weekend of August for the Seafair Hydro races, it only reached 48 degrees with low, low clouds and rain.

Ram From Hell said:
Let's see how nice it is when it gets here after a couple of hundred miles of bugs!:D

Looks sharp.

I'll be lucky if mine's streetable, never mind clean.:eek:
Are you still going to the track?

HV SRT said:

If you are going Don, I will meet you there.

I have some things to do in the morning, so I will be leaving the house around 8:00 am tomorrow. You can either post what your plans are, or call me on my cell phone.

If I'm in my car I will not be able to hear or feel it, so leave a message.

I also have your phone number.

HV SRT said:

I'm hoping like hell.

My tuner is a go, the dyno is a go.

It just has to happen.

If it happens, I'm there.:burnout:

Slicks are on the rims and ready to roast.:D

Eric I must have the wrong number for you Bro...I tried calling you and some guy answered with a ball gag in his mouth :dontknow: Well here goes I did not want to post this publicly but I will not be attending this GTG...This morning my wife was in an accident and while she is not in the hospital she is very sore and bruised. So I am going to stay home and take care of her this weekend. The car well that is another story altogether :D It actually happens to have a new door and a few other visual mods LOL...She got T boned.

I called everyone with the exception of Dale and Randy both of whom I don't have numbers for to apologize for not being able to go...It's the right thing to do and I am sorry you guys are finding out this way instead of by me personally. I am very disappointed as I have not done anything since Riff's deal in 2007...I needed this in the worst way. Silver as I told you on the phone I love you and thank you for paying my way....Once I figure out what this is gonna cost I will send you the entire amount...By the looks of it...It may be awhile but I will make good on it buddy :eek:

I hope you all have a great time and I will be there in spirit at least :congrats: This is just one more in a long distinguished line of swift humiliating kicks in the nuts I seem to take :dontknow: I wish you one and all safe travels and be very careful of Rammies home brew that shit is like sneaker weed lol.....It's all fun and games until your seeing double :D

TheSickness said:
Eric I must have the wrong number for you Bro..

...This morning my wife was in an accident and while she is not in the hospital she is very sore and bruised. So I am going to stay home and take care of her this weekend.

I'm very sorry to hear about your wife's accident!:( I certainly hope that she recovers well, and fully!

You will definitely be missed at the GTG. There will be others, I'm sure.

Take care, and send your wife our best wishes.

-Eric

HV SRT said:

Just got a couple of tunes via email that I'm going to load in. Hopefully one of them is adequate to get me to the dyno 15 miles away in Bremerton.

My tuner is still in Spanaway (south of Tacoma) waiting on his client. With a little luck, I'll be able to get on the dyno later today.

Still would like to get to the track, time permitting. Although it would sure be helpful to just relax a bit and prep for tomorrow's activities. I still have a fair amount to prep for.

I'll PM you my cell# if you'd like to keep in touch about all of this. Might wind up hanging out for a few at the dyno seeing how things go.:eek:

Just leaving now - try to catch up with you at pizza, don't hold a spot, with Seattle traffic, not too sure how long from Abbotsford. See you there!!

TheSickness said:
I will not be attending this GTG...This morning my wife was in an accident and while she is not in the hospital she is very sore and bruised. So I am going to stay home and take care of her this weekend. The car well that is another story altogether :D It actually happens to have a new door and a few other visual mods LOL...She got T boned.
bummer deal mikey, i was really lookin' forward to meeting you..... :(

BUT, i understand why & i'm glad your wife is ok. :)

see da rest of ya tomorrow mornin'......:rock:

How about that Venom Power sighting in Washington earlier today huh? Ronnie you need to put the beer down brother.. I promise I'm still thousands of miles away.:laugh:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back