Panama city GTG May 20th thru 24th

FATJACK said:
Borden USED to be able to race with us...:D :D :D
yup he is a geilding now hahahaha just kidding ,,,NOT
OOOO ya anyone make any reservations at moonspinner yet ????
and is edward collecting for the track ???

Last edited:
THIS THIRD ANNUAL PAMAMA CITY GTG IS GONNA BE OPEN TO ALL SRT 8 MODELS, AND NON SRT 8 MODELS, HEMIS, CHARGERS, SUPERBEES, DONT MATTER, IF ITS GOT HORNS, BRING IT:rock: :rock:

GONNA MAKE SURE YA'LL GOT COMPETITION THIS YEAR:p :p :p

The damn truck will actually be done this year and I don't think I'll make it!!!!!! DAMN!!! Maybe I can work it out, I'll know when it gets closer.

Scrambler1 said:
The damn truck will actually be done this year and I don't think I'll make it!!!!!! DAMN!!! Maybe I can work it out, I'll know when it gets closer.
ill take it for you, mine will probably be tore apart this year.:D

lthlvnm04 said:
Is this a track day or car show or what?! Either way, i'm down!!
This is a 4 day extravaganza. Lotta alcohol involved. Guaranteed most fun you have had in a looooooong time. It is an absolute MUST. 1 track day 3 days of pure FUN. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Eddie102870
Stinker
Roz-n-Corteney (Weather and Schedule permitting)
EMT/SRT
alexspop
FATJACK and BETTY BOOP
labontecsi, Julie and ol' leaky
amtrucker22
Big Worm (w/ a faster truck)
Venom Power
BAD-RC
KRAZYSRT-10 (Without truck ofcourse)

My wife and I have to see if our schedules will permit, but, her family is in Pensacola and I love the area. I am gonna act like we can and we will let you know as soon as we find out. I really, really wanna go! So my leave chit is going in next week....;)
damn navy always crying

Big Worm said:
damn navy always crying

I'm gonna rent a Neon just so I can smoke both your Furd and your broke ass truck!!!:D:D:D

And then....just maybe I will let you talk to me!;) :) :) :)

WIFE AND I ARE A GOOOO!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

sorry I havent been on llatley much , but am kinda jammed up making some changes and with a few projects.

but if ya'll could put the word out to everyone with a dodge it would be apprecitaed:rock:

this year we want to have an official car show, and the racing classes will be the same but include everything, cars and trucks, but now , rentals will still have to be in the unlimited class;)

FATJACK said:
Man I am glad it is 4 months away. I need more time to update my starting line electronics. :p :p :p :p

what that window switch not working right :boring:

Ironhead said:
what that window switch not working right :boring:
My truck has learned a new trick using the window switch, be sure I show you in Panama City, it is really neat.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
My truck has learned a new trick using the window switch, be sure I show you in Panama City, it is really neat.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
You very very funny man.:D :D :D :D :D :D

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I'm gonna rent a Neon just so I can smoke both your Furd and your broke ass truck!!!:D:D:D

And then....just maybe I will let you talk to me!;) :) :) :)

WIFE AND I ARE A GOOOO!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:
ha ha, man Todd is make that engine just like new. we will see. You will just walk behind me you and steve

Okay guys...the wife and I were talking and we need to know what the plan of attack is. We can only afford to stay one night and maybe make some of the events in between the 4 days but only as long as schedules permit. So what is the schedule gonna be like? When would it be best to stay....the beginning or the end? I think the beginning and then try to make it to the track if that is how you have it set up...

Let me know. I haven't submitted my leave chit but I have already ran it by my upper echelon and they are good with it. I just need the dates!:D:D:D

BTW, What is the hotel that everybody is gonna be using....or at least, the general vicinity???:)

It's getting close to that time and I would like to make reservations as early as possible to save some money!:D:D:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back