Panama city GTG May 20th thru 24th

Stinker said:
this year we want to have an official car show, and the racing classes will be the same but include everything, cars and trucks, but now , rentals will still have to be in the unlimited class;)

Are rentals okay???;) :D :D :D

Have the wifey looking into whether or not they have Chargers for rent in P-Cola!:D:D:D

If not, looks like we are rolling in a Pontiac G6...I dont know shit about them though!:):eek:

navy boy brought up a great question. Where is everyone staying or have we done any recon on it. Steve you are going to have to wait. calm down son. Damn navy people always in a hurry

I am staying in a cheap hotel across the bridge.:(
I just can't spend the $$$$$$ on a room at the Moonspinner :(
(I think it was around $45/nite at EconoLodge :eek:) :D

HOT RAM said:
I am staying in a cheap hotel across the bridge.:(
I just can't spend the $$$$$$ on a room at the Moonspinner :(
(I think it was around $45/nite at EconoLodge :eek:) :D
I am with Nelson on this.:rock: :rock: :rock:

I can't wait! I have both Friday and Saturday off that weekend! And I will trailer the rat rod down so we can cruise down the strip on it.

Stinker said:
guys the 25th is memorial day weekend:eek:

does anyone want to maybe reschedule?:dontknow:

that will give everyone an extra day to get home on

thats why we had a poll set up but hardly anyone voted

Stinker said:
guys the 25th is memorial day weekend:eek:

does anyone want to maybe reschedule?:dontknow:
Memorial day in FWB is good. Memorial day at Pensacola Beach is for Mikey...

I fast forwarded my schedule and I gotta say.. May 20th-24th doesn't look so good for me. I'm just waiting to see how things turn out..

:D You know the bad thing about Mem. Day is the price of rooms, avail of room....... I am in for what ever but some may find this hard to come by. I think we need to decide quick so we can get the rooms reserved. Eddie you have any input? You live down there most the time don't ya

FWB = Fort Walton Beach, Florida. I think pensacola has a gay pride weekend that weekend.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back