Part Number For B&M Short Throw Shifter

wazoo

Reaction score
I have seen several SRT-10 owner's listing B&M short throw shifters. Yet when I have spoken with B&M they know nothing about that product. They encouraged me to find a part number and would research it. I am looking to improve the shifting quality of the factory installed Hurst shifter. If any one has another suggestion I would appreciate any recommendations.
2006 RC. Thanks

The B&M is no longer available. You will have to track down a used one.

I'm sure they can produce them. Believe it or not B&M was bought out by Hurst so producing a part number could have them start making them again. Ill look into it sir

Get the steel lever for the top half of it. My b&m handle broke right bellowed the last thread and others had their's brake too. It's shitty aluminum. Also prepare to JB weld the two pieces together because the two bolts don't stay tight even with a ton of lock tight. Other than that, I love mine.

JTSVP has a great shifter for our trucks, I have a Gen1 and love it, huge improvement over OE. There is now a Gen2 and it's supposed to be even better, BTW I bought mine used too. It's also adjustable for tension, OH and this is just my opinion and my .02 cents worth...LOL

The gen 2 venom shifter isnt in production anymore. So like with the B&M, you will have to go with a used shifter.

Gentlemen - I am a relative new owner of the SRT-10 and this was my first post. I am overwhelmed by the responses I have received and I appreciate the "leads" provided by the community! In my eyes, what a great group of people. Thank you!

That's awesome. I'd like to try one out but I don't know if it will be n improvement over mine. I have no complaints with my B&M

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back