Parting out 2004 SRT-10 with 21,XXX miles

Wow! Glad your ok .

Thanks. The pictures immediately after the wreck are disturbing. I had no right to walk away from that. I should have been seriously injured. One does not simply roll a truck twice, after hitting the guardrail backwards and sideways at 70ish, and walk away. I was with an instructor, and I feel terrible about endangering his life.

Remember, kids...always wear your seat belts and a helmet.

OK...$7250 for fully-dressed engine, w/ wiring harness and ECU. Bolt in and go. 21k miles. Runs just fine. Oil changed annually, or every 3000 miles, whichever came first. I had every intention of either being buried in this vehicle, or passing it along to a great-niece or nephew, so there was no reason for me to abuse or neglect anything. Well...until that guard rail at Pittsburgh International Race Complex...at that point, the body and the guard rail took some abuse. But until that day it had never been raced in the 13,000 miles and five years that I owned it. I need to get this thing moved so I can look for another truck to never race.

quote me for all 4. I'm thinking I could possibly avoid a core charge if I had extras to send to JMB for him to paint and send back to me.

do you have a the pass. side rear bedside moulding (preferably in black)? Its for my '06 QC

I'm putting mine back together again, and I missed placed the 2 bolts that attach the ac condessor coils to the cross member under the hood. Would you happen to still have them?

hi im in majior need of a center rear bumper cover and a right side end cap? i have an 05..i got paypal. if you have these parts i can buy now. dont matter the color i can paint. but my baby is black lol

why will no one reply to me? yes im a girl. yes i just backed in to another truck two days ago i need parts. im not paying 1800 to have someone fix my ****. its a pain in the ass trying to find these parts

why will no one reply to me? yes im a girl. yes i just backed in to another truck two days ago i need parts. im not paying 1800 to have someone fix my ****. its a pain in the ass trying to find these parts

Sorry you have not gotten a response,But i think that may mean that no one has those parts right now.You can try these guy's,They may be able to help with your needs.These trucks are rare so it is just going to get harder to find parts,But hang in there girl.Good to see we have another 10 lady owner.:rock:
Sorry i forgot to give you the link. Heh-heh
http://www.x2builders.com/gallery.asp?catid=Parts for Sale-Ram SRT10

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back