Parting out 2004 SRT-10 with 21,XXX miles

thanks but their used parts were more then newparts. :( stupid chevy lol ( the truck i hit)

why will no one reply to me? yes im a girl. yes i just backed in to another truck two days ago i need parts. im not paying 1800 to have someone fix my ****. its a pain in the ass trying to find these parts

I usually monitor my replies rather closely. I'm the network admin and nobody is gonna hassle me. =]

I was (literally) out to lunch from 1-2. When I got back, I was discussing a wireless network connectivity issue with the helpdesk guys.

Sadly, none of those parts survived the wreck. Very few external parts were salvageable.

Do you have the brake ducts? Can you sure me how it's mounted underneath the bumper?

That whole assembly was damaged to the point that I didn't think anybody would want it. So I tossed it. Bolt holes were ripped out, the panel that they are mounted to was bent up...I just didn't think anybody would want it. :dontknow:

Engine for sale

Never thought I'd be starting a thread like this. After studying these forums for so long before purchasing my own truck, it's surreal to be selling off pieces of the wreckage that I created out of that awesome vehicle. It was the first time I ever had an auto accident worse than a fender bender, and I'm amazed that I walked away with a little road rash. Helmets are our friends!

Anyhow, all of the sheet metal is damaged. The truck has been declared a write-off. Front and rear bumper covers are damaged beyond repair, but many of the other plastic fascia bits are intact. None of the bags blew. The side windows survived, as they were down the whole time. I've stripped the interior and pulled the engine, transmission, axle, and front suspension. Wheels went out to be checked for damage and cleaned up. I should have time to pick them up on Monday or Tuesday. No tires. I told the shop to keep them. I want nothing to do with those &$^%ing old OEM Pirellis. The only parts that are spoken for are the speakers, RB4 head unit, and the shifter. I'll be installing the shifter in my new truck, if I can find one.

PM me with any requests, and I'll see what I've got. First come, first served and all that...

I'm located in central Ohio if you'd like to come and see what I've got.

Iam from Canada what do you want for the engine and maybe even the transmission. Email me [email protected] or call 780 880 4884, thank you, kevin

Interested in the whole set of seats if available, as well as a set of wheels, all shipped to 10509.

Thanks,
Jimmy

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back