Parting Out My Undamaged 2005 SRT-10!!! Everythings for Sale-Starting with the Engine

ok so let me know about the hood and seats when the motor comes out:dontknow: but hey you gotta take the hood off before you take out the motor;) :D ......right?

Coley 1334 said:
ok so let me know about the hood and seats when the motor comes out:dontknow: but hey you gotta take the hood off before you take out the motor;) :D ......right?
No hes going to take it out through the tailpipe.:D :D :p :p ;) ;)

viperhauler said:
if indeed he does not have the title in hand (or any other circumstance that causes him to not have COMPLETE ownership of said vehicle), then yes, it is...illegal...

but...

so is speeding, prostitution, smoking/selling weed (or any other drug for that matter), street racing, etc....but we ALL do, or have done one of the above:D:D:D

Not like it hasn't been done on here before !!!:dontknow:

Coley 1334 said:
always pickin on the hemi guys :dontknow: jealousy i tell ya jealousy:D ;) :p
Got to have someone to pick on.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Its called part it out, get 10 15k in parts keep the frame and VIN number , sell that frame and VIN to a guy who has a stolen truck and needs a clean vin.. boom.. made profit on the parts doubled profit with the frame.. and the guy with the stolen truck has a new truck for well a minimum cost

Everyone is rushing to judgements that this truck must be in repo or is being parted out for prep of a stolen truck. This is being pretty harsh without asking the our long time member as of Sept 06 the direct questions like this:

Do you own the truck outright?

Why you selling the parts off a perfectly good Srt10?

Is this truck going to be repoed?

Is this truck being used in any way shape or form with a stolen truck?

Let him answer the questions first out of respect before we rush to any judgements. If any of the above questions are not answered then I'll assume the worst and retract my earlier post.

if you go back and read,,, he has not answered any questions that was asked

long time member or not,,,,something is fishy

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
\\sell that frame and VIN to a guy who has a stolen truck and needs a clean vin.. boom.. made profit on the parts doubled profit with the frame.. and the guy with the stolen truck has a new truck for well a minimum cost

Is a heck of a lot easier to clone a vin then go through this trouble? been on the recieving end of this before not pleasant?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back