Parting Out My Undamaged 2005 SRT-10!!! Everythings for Sale-Starting with the Engine

well shit some one hurry up and buy the dam motor so i can get the hood and seats :argh:

I will have to admit, the truck is worth more as parts than it is as a complete truck

J

505'sFastestViper. said:
bunch of unethical fuckers never mind i dont want the amp or sub.......

no shit, isnt this the exact reason that america is in the shape its in.....greed and scammers.....

black pearl said:
Can the engine be started and ran before removal:dontknow:

YES

NOT FOR LONG THOUGH... IM GETTING QUITE A BIT OF INTEREST..

ViperJeff said:
I will have to admit, the truck is worth more as parts than it is as a complete truck

J

DING!!! DING!!! DING!!! WE HAVE A WINNER...

DO THE MATH GIRLS...

I have no intention of doing ANYTHING illegal. I'm just selling every single part of MY truck for as much as I can get for it.

It runs perfectly and can be verified, I own it and can do as I please with it.

Get off your high horse an stop judging me ASSHOLES. I've been self employed for the last 20 years, and my 2 business drove off a cliff, along with the economy this last year, so I'm taking care of my family.
DEAL WITH IT!

If you want to buy something from me fine, if you don't, shut the hell up and go back to watching Oprah and reading The National Inquirer.

I should have let you guys know. The trans and rear end were rebuilt by my local Dodge dealer at 35k miles as well.

I'm getting real close to having the engine sold, so all you other interested people that have been PMing me for other parts, should be in business real soon.

Have had several offers on it... I'm almost throwing in the trans for free really. I'd like to get 6k but will take 5k.

Anyone here interested in buying a 84' Harley Sturgis??? Full bike no parts...:D

Sending a guy from Texas your direction

How much more would someone net parting out a truck vs just selling the entire truck? Besides what was mentioned earlier about using the frame for a stolen truck, what else could be done with an SRT-10 frame?

One less SRT10 in the world...:confused: :dontknow:

Or maybe thats a good thing, the less there are the more rare are trucks become...:p

BlackKnight said:
How much more would someone net parting out a truck vs just selling the entire truck? Besides what was mentioned earlier about using the frame for a stolen truck, what else could be done with an SRT-10 frame?
Same frame as the 2500 truck.:D

SnakeBite said:
DING!!! DING!!! DING!!! WE HAVE A WINNER...

DO THE MATH GIRLS...

I have no intention of doing ANYTHING illegal. I'm just selling every single part of MY truck for as much as I can get for it.

It runs perfectly and can be verified, I own it and can do as I please with it.

Get off your high horse an stop judging me ASSHOLES. I've been self employed for the last 20 years, and my 2 business drove off a cliff, along with the economy this last year, so I'm taking care of my family.
DEAL WITH IT!

If you want to buy something from me fine, if you don't, shut the hell up and go back to watching Oprah and reading The National Inquirer.
Thank you sir for the clarifaction for why you are doing what you have done,if you did this early then there would not have been all this B.S. I understand you have to do what is best for you and your family.:rock: :rock:

I will take the engine for $1k

its all i got and will help with my "project" so to speak

DOOD!! I need one of the foam pads that fits in the cup holder! I only have 1. 5$ plus shipping! Paypal!

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
Heck ill go 2k for engine and trans...

i dont want the trans but ill do $1200 for the engine:slug:

I've got multiple people offering 4k for the engine. I really want 5k for it and I'll include the trans...

Cup holder parts are $498.00 plus shipping or $500.00 with free shipping :D

Everyone interested in the seats. Let me know if you want front and or back and your best price if you want a shot at them now. Otherwise ebay and I've had a lot of people asking for them.

Those of you wanting the bed cover and hood, but are not local. How do propose shipping it??? and give me your best offer.

If your local and want the tires, wheels and or spare, I'd let them go after the engine if you had or I could find cheap replacements so it can roll.

You guys are like sharks in bloody water....

bud send me your number by tomarrow. I will have things fiqured out by then. Also if your willing to sell the bed cover now, I have A friend from our SRT club that will pick it up asap. talk to ya soon..

BTW heres what I'm looking at dropping the V10 into

augustpics100.jpg

augustpics106.jpg

augustpics101.jpg

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back