Parting Out My Undamaged 2005 SRT-10!!! Everythings for Sale-Starting with the Engine

Azmotorhead said:
Does your overhead console/Rearview mirror have Bluetooth and the Homelink in it?

Yes, it does have those features.

Took a deposit, looks like the motor/trans is gone this weekend.

The rest is now available for those interested.

Are the foglights and brackets available? If so, I'll take them. $40 shipped to Las Vegas via paypal?

Last edited:
hey bud let me know if ya want me to pull the motor out for ya or also carefully remove other stuff off the truck

FerrariTruck said:
hey bud let me know if ya want me to pull the motor out for ya or also carefully remove other stuff off the truck

Your doing it my friend.... Name your time.

Thanks Al!

You guys have any suggestions how to ship the big items like the hood, bed cover and other large items???

I want to sell this stuff, but a lot of you guys live in BFE
:D

Thanks

SHU-DOG said:
I need the driver door lower outer rubber seal strip.

That make sense?

I can take pic and send it to your email?

THanks Kevin

Forgot to add its on the outside of the window, at the bottom. Rubber seal of some kind. Happened when freakin theif broke into truck smashed mine so it has some dents in it.

SHU-DOG said:
Forgot to add its on the outside of the window, at the bottom. Rubber seal of some kind. Happened when freakin theif broke into truck smashed mine so it has some dents in it.

email me a picture please. What's it worth to you??? I'll try to help you out.

Rob
[email protected]

SnakeBite said:
You guys have any suggestions how to ship the big items like the hood, bed cover and other large items???

I want to sell this stuff, but a lot of you guys live in BFE
:D

Thanks
You can try getting a price from Roadway Express - they take large items

Forward Air ,,you have to taske it to thier location,, they can crate it and ship it ,,,i have shipped many large items with them ,,,,i just sent a used harley sportster 1200 motor to holland using them :)

I'll give you $20 for both of these bump stops on the rear leaf springs.
BS1.jpg

BS2.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back