Parts Feeler - parting wrecked '05 RC

Do u have that piece on the floor where the shifter goea. I believe its the floor console

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Truck had a Borla Cat-Back and K&N cold air intake when he bought it so no stock tips or intake box. Also had catless mid-pipes he installed, so should have those and the stock catted mid-pipes as well, fyi. Any of those parts are up for grabs too though :) Stock heads go with engine and i'm taking that so pfffft! :)

THE LIST - so far :)

1 Wheel (or wheels?) - (sale, no trades) - Big 'ol Meat
Steering Wheel - Badams9
1 Door Speaker + Speedo Cluster - 80boboli
Black Plastic Panel/Shields behind Grill - Mdsrt-10
Side Mouldings, Front + Rear bumper - rare03srt10 - 2nd dibs front bumper and support - txhemi5.7
Fog Lights - 04viperram
Radio Bezel - vipertrk73
Front & rear brake rotors (stock, 21k miles) - arnie_82
Floor Console - Lethal Hemi
Front Calipers - chargerman426
Bilstein Shocks - Sdoriginal
Passenger Door Panel - unaffiliated
Floor Mats - Jeffboyette

Interested in the RAM SRT-10 emblems off the doors if they weren't
damaged. Also looking for the gaskets that are between the bed and spoiler.

Is the plastic tray behind the seat available (on both sides ......not sure if its one part)?

Is the belly pan with bracket n hardware available.as mines in 500 pieces from hitting a poor dog

1 Wheel (or wheels?) - (sale, no trades) - Big 'ol Meat
Steering Wheel - Badams9
1 Door Speaker + Speedo Cluster - 80boboli
Black Plastic Panel/Shields behind Grill - Mdsrt-10
Side Mouldings, Front + Rear bumper - rare03srt10 - 2nd dibs front bumper and support - txhemi5.7
Fog Lights - 04viperram
Radio Bezel - vipertrk73
Front & rear brake rotors (stock, 21k miles) - arnie_82
Floor Console - Lethal Hemi
Front Calipers - chargerman426
Bilstein Shocks - Sdoriginal
Passenger Door Panel - unaffiliated
Floor Mats - Jeffboyette
Cattless Mids + Borla Cat-Back - arnie_82, 2nd dibs on Borla Catback - chargerman426
RAM-SRT10 logo from doors + bed to spoiler gasket - Jayssrt10
Plastic Tray behind seat (both sides) - Vipertruck05
Belly Pan with brackets and hardware - vipertrk73

As far as pricing goes guys, here's my overall plan, let me know if you have a problem with it: I plan to see what average these items go for used, assuming they are in good condition obviously, then charge about 75% of that price to make us both happy, but you will pay any shipping beyond that if applicable. We can also go with reasonable offers beyond that depending on the item. I'm trying to recoup my expenses for going to get all this stuff from Oregon to Tennessee, as much as possible, while still making both me and the buyer happy with the deal. Anything I make off the parts will go directly to that and helping me complete my swap into the van! :) Thanks for the interest and participation :)

Sounds like you are trying to do it in a way we aren't getting raped but you might make few bucks so sounds fine to me. Now about me being second in line on that borla that's a problem :) .

Sounds like you are trying to do it in a way we aren't getting raped but you might make few bucks so sounds fine to me. Now about me being second in line on that borla that's a problem :) .

Sorry, lol, but first post first serve! :) Only fair way I can see to do it. I'll make sure to keep the list and post pictures of each item as I am able to get a look at them. From that point, it'll be first $$ talks, rest walk! lolz :)

I just need one wheel. :) I have one damaged when my wheel lock broke. :(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back