Parts Feeler - parting wrecked '05 RC

Ok I checked a few more things and started poking around the engine... and... well here ya go:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBOsEtTnD0o]Wrecked Viper Truck Lives! - YouTube[/ame]

Still parting her out, just gives me a warm fuzzy that the engine is in good shape for my own uses! :)

Brake Rotor thicknesses for those interested! Arnie_82 still has dibs on em. FYI.

Pass Rear, Driver Rear, Pass Front, Driver Front. In that order! :)

Some better pictures of a few other items also:

Lower dash panel above floor console:

Hub/Spindle assembly that was on broken off front passenger wheel, and that front caliper and rotor:

Passenger Door Panel:

Last edited:
Couple pics of the cat-back off the truck and separated into pieces.

Pic of rear-end out of truck:

Pics added for others, enjoy.

Click on thumbnails for larger view, then click view again for even larger view, lol.

Looking for a rear bumper. I need to cut a piece to glass into the factory notch so I can have side pipes. Looking for dirt Cheep. As in $100 bucks

Looking for a rear bumper. I need to cut a piece to glass into the factory notch so I can have side pipes. Looking for dirt Cheep. As in $100 bucks

Probably enough of it in good shape to do what you want. If you only need the bumper cover I can do $100 shipped.

Bunch of parts just shipped out! :) You got a PM if your parts shipped. :)

P1010158.jpg

I'll call u tomorrow and hey pm me your address for the check :) did ya get that other stuff by chance? Just pm me :) also need the mount in case ya left it on the truck... It's needed for the project ;)

I have 1 person interested in the passenger door panel but the driver's door panel is still around. Truck is gone though, so just the few items I kept off of it are left. I'll post up a list today after I finish cleaning my brother's shop up. Thanks for interest! :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back